Map choice conditions

Just a suggestion about map choice that we are given after a map has ended. Not sure if its possible but anyway here is my idea:
When there are maps like Gold Rush, Supply , Oasis etc. (popular maps) any other map does not stand a chance of being picked when having these in choice, so I had a thought.
What if the maps are sorted in tiers : Tier 1 : most played maps , Tier 2 :  average played maps and Tier 3: least played maps. So here is how this would work:
After a map has ended we are given a choice only from the Tier1 map pool, once that map is done the next map choices are only maps from Tier2 map pool and once that is done we come to the Tier3 map pool, after that we start from Tier1 again and so on in a loop cycle... In this way we would have tier1 maps ever 3 maps which is I believe pretty good to keep people interested and still get a new map to be tried out.
Tier 1 options: - Gold Rush
                       - Siwa Oasis
                       - Supply Depot
                       - Fueldump
                       - Adlernest

Tier 2 options: - Italy
                       - Warbell
                       - Riverport
                       - Baserace
                       - Snatch

Tier 3 options: - Goldendunk
                       - Raid
                       - Preatoria
                       - Lighthouse

Also if a map is picked let say in Tier 3 we just played Goldendunk that map is excluded in the next loop of choice for Tier 3 maps, so Tier 3 options are without Goldendunk for one cycle, that way we don't get to many map repetitions.  And even if you want a map to be played frequently lets say Tier 1 map choice is Gold Rush but it can still be picked frequently enough like every 6 maps which is balanced I think.
This would be applied to all map tiers.

Why am I writing this ?! just one of those days when I had a thought I like to play ET but sometimes these maps are quite old and we all know every corner to them which has its advantages but what if we are missing out on a new map that is just as good but it will never get a chance to be played because nobody will give it a try since nobody likes changes, and once they do try it once they dislike it because they don't know every corner to that map like they do in Supply or any other map they play all the time. But how long can we go with playing same maps all the time... We need some diversity to keep things alive and fresh and the only way to get that is by trying ( or forcing :-) )  new things, new maps, maybe some new map creator will popup and reinvent a new Adlernest or Venice who knows...

• Like 3