unit i beleive it was zippo under name console

one of unit players  i believe it was zippo under the name of console  breaking the wall before the tank breaks the wall to freeze or what ever it does to stop the rest of having fun its very childish and rather annoy

Edited by cookiemonster

14 hours ago, cookiemonster said:

one of unit players  i believe it was zippo under the name of console  breaking the wall before the tank breaks the wall to freeze or what ever it does to stop the rest of having fun its very childish and rather annoy

If you have no other problems you should seek help

8 minutes ago, b00n said:

If you have no other problems you should seek help

Please keep it mature and friendly here mate. 

15 hours ago, cookiemonster said:

Cookie what map was this? And what happened? After the wall blew, did the tank freeze?

Mike, hold the ball flat ... If someone needs help, it's you from Unit. I know very well that it was zippo under the name SieEs and then renamed itself to Console to shoot the wall in front of the tank and you make fun of it and make fun of the server and the admins.

1 hour ago, Mister J said:

Please keep it mature and friendly here mate. 

Cookie what map was this? And what happened? After the wall blew, did the tank freeze?

it was the adlernest map we was waiting for the warm up to finished and onced it  went to start the map they shoot the wall before the the tank shot its to break to wall for us so the server then frozen and kicked everyone off it yesterday so it could restart it self

56 minutes ago, antti said:

Mike, hold the ball flat ... If someone needs help, it's you from Unit. I know very well that it was zippo under the name SieEs and then renamed itself to Console to shoot the wall in front of the tank and you make fun of it and make fun of the server and the admins.

antti no need to for this :) might as well all be adults here and i will just ignore him  we don't need to lower our self to the same level :D

31 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

antti no need to for this :) might as well all be adults here and i will just ignore him  we don't need to lower our self to the same level :D

u lower the level but ok i dont care about ET or LBN or somting have too do with this Dead Game anymore u have want this with ur bulling again Unit  bye bye have fun with this game i dont care

27 minutes ago, b00n said:

u lower the level but ok i dont care about ET or LBN or somting have too do with this Dead Game anymore u have want this with ur bulling again Unit  bye bye have fun with this game i dont care

excuse me i have no way bullied any one from unit

now this is getting ridiculous if you have a problem with me mike you have me on discord you could do the right thing and talk to me on there in stead of trying to bring it to tm and its got nothing to do with LBN why would you even bring something like that in to some that has nothing to do with this post 

9 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

excuse me i have no way bullied any one from unit

now this is getting ridiculous if you have a problem with me mike you have me on discord you could do the right thing and talk to me on there in stead of trying to bring it to tm and its got nothing to do with LBN why would you even bring something like that in to some that has nothing to do with this post 

it have too do if some on from Unit make one time spawnkill or runing about spawn u cry about spawnkill if a LBN Member do this or LBN Friend and somone say about spawnkill not interresting or u shold say somting hello ? and why should a Unit member ask u ? and dont say Armani or other guys in ur range dont know the rules on Server

as one calls into the forest, it echoes out

Edited by b00n

to be fair if im not on the other side that its happening to how can i say some thing about sk  but im sure you all have a voice to ask people not to sk and it does not matter if your lbn or not if some one sk my spawn area i always say some thing but in stead of speaking or asking you freeze the server in stead which its not right at all i never said you should ask me i said if you seem to have  problem with me speak to me on discord and i never said that they dont know the rules  i said yesterday about English in main chat please and when it come to lbn i speak to them and tell them to respect other server rules and they should do to ours but once again this is not about unit freezing the server so stop every one play so any other issuse unit seem to have with me or lbn as u keep say please message me on discord as this is not the right place for this conversation

thanks

I'm very confused what is going on here. The issue about exploit and crashing server has gone much further and it seems there is much more tensions underneath that are coming out now. 

If you need to discuss it, feel free to do it .. in some other place or some other topic. I dont think we need to talk here about other servers and how life is over there ..

2 hours ago, Ctrz said:

I'm very confused what is going on here. The issue about exploit and crashing server has gone much further and it seems there is much more tensions underneath that are coming out now. 

If you need to discuss it, feel free to do it .. in some other place or some other topic. I dont think we need to talk here about other servers and how life is over there ..

yes u have right

23 hours ago, cookiemonster said:

it was the adlernest map we was waiting for the warm up to finished and onced it  went to start the map they shoot the wall before the the tank shot its to break to wall for us so the server then frozen and kicked everyone off it yesterday so it could restart it self

Hey Cookie, first of all thank you for your post!

I'm not 100% sure what you mean to be honest.

As far as i know there is no tank in adlernest that breaks a wall?

The objective in adlernest is to secure the gold to the transmitter, the transmitter is behind a wall that can be exploided by arming the controls in the "depot section"

I'm not sure you mean that 'wall from the depot section"? or is it the wall that can be opened from inside with the bar handle?

1 hour ago, Dmxj said:

Hey Cookie, first of all thank you for your post!

I'm not 100% sure what you mean to be honest.

As far as i know there is no tank in adlernest that breaks a wall?

The objective in adlernest is to secure the gold to the transmitter, the transmitter is behind a wall that can be exploided by arming the controls in the "depot section"

I'm not sure you mean that 'wall from the depot section"? or is it the wall that can be opened from inside with the bar handle?

In the beginning of Adlernest the tank next to allied spawn makes a hole in the wall. The tank is not used for anything, it's a 100% cosmetic feature on the map start.

From what I understood from the messages above, that wall can be destroyed before the tank hits it and that causes the server to crash somehow or something? Please clarify whether I'm on the right track.

Edit: This exact thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebLB5bSIVq0

Edited by Sebast1an

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Hey there, thanks for reporting.

The person who did has now been banned, he can go play with bugs on someone else's server.

Interesting decision when we were shown this by antti and soldat when they were still [unit] members and have already done this on Mupped Server, nobody cared. But unfortunately we are only Germans and not women .. Have a nice day or probably not

Edited by b00n

1 minute ago, Ande said:

You really mean we should let server crasher play on our server? 🙄

I mean he has done it once and others more often and will not be banned and will not be punished

• Founders

@b00n I have not seen any topic on the forums regarding this happening before or maybe I missed it? You may have reported it to someone on the server but it would be better to post here with a demo if possible so we can deal with it. 

I have no idea what being German or a woman has to do with anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MiniMuppet said:

@b00n I have not seen any topic on the forums regarding this happening before or maybe I missed it? You may have reported it to someone on the server but it would be better to post here with a demo if possible so we can deal with it. 

I have no idea what being German or a woman has to do with anything.

if you are interested I can write the whole story for you, but because my writing English is not that good

Unit.png

4 hours ago, Charlie said:

Hey there, thanks for reporting.

The person who did has now been banned, he can go play with bugs on someone else's server.

Zippo would like to say thank you that the demos he played were submitted by questionable players and some were banned that is now the thanks

Edited by b00n