Halloween Spooktacular!

Charlie

Awooooooo. oOooooOooOoOOO. I'm a ghoooooooost. 👻 :scared:

Okay.

It's that time of the year again - where the ghosts wonder the halls and scary people come out to play. When instead of giving sweets out we lock our doors and eat them ourselves. Yum!

This month we want to see what you guys do for Halloween. We wanna see how spooky you are so we're going to have a little competition, open to anyone in our TM community!

Write a scary story. Draw a creepy picture. Make a badass pumpkin carving. Wear the sexiest nurses outfit. Submit something that's Halloween-ish!

If you want to take part you have until the 31st October (in case you wanna show Charlie your sexy outfits!) to submit something in a PM to myself ... Charlie. Afterwards I'll post a topic with all the submissions where everyone can vote for which they like the most. The winner, chosen by you guys, receives a £10 Amazon gift card, or Steam card or something similar :) 

I hope you guys like the new Halloween theme here on the forums! If you want to change it back for some reason then you can at the bottom of the forum. Click the "Theme" button. Also spooky maps will be added to ETL1 and Nitmod later this month too, look out for them ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Apologies for the late update!

Thanks everyone for submitting your spooky stories, pictures, costumes, whatever to us. It was difficult picking out one in particular, but it stood out to admins the most amongst all the submissions. But really. We got 1 submission. One. It's a worthy picture though so say congrats to @Dmxj for his doggy pic winning this contest! I'll PM you mate. Better treat this pup to some treats!

2020-10-16 03.42.46 1.jpg

• Sad 1