Unbalanced teams

3 hours ago, froggy said:

True...
So i will apply my solution 😉

Sadly there is little to do about it. I've seen many times even 5vs1 situations where people will stack vs bots and flame the guy who goes to the other team. We cannot do much about it. If bots would be moody and go also spec when they are like +2 in one team, then that would help. :D But this is a free and pretty old multiplayer, so hope for very clever AI solution is way over the top thinking :) .  Sometimes there are jerks and nothing we can do about it.

Im sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, Ctrz said:

Sometimes there are jerks and nothing we can do about it.

Actually, there is something YOU can do about it. :) 

As a part of TM member, you have some better tools to help bring order to chaos into these situations. So .. apply and lend us your helping hand! :) 

:hi:

On 12/12/2020 at 4:33 PM, froggy said:

Why not?
But first i have to know what admins are asked to do and how they can do their mission.

My suggestion was more for to become member and help us to keep the good athmosphere in server, forum, discord - you name it. :) 

On 12/15/2020 at 12:27 PM, Mister J said:

And did we mention the !kickbots command? And !addbots ofc.). :D

Unfortunately even lvl9 members don't have access to this command :)

But he, there's already many things we can do

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, froggy said:

Exactly what did a member today on Venice, leaving the team he had been switched to, 3 times on a row...
Nice example given to the players...

Make sure u PM them then.
Since it really isnt a good example...

If it happens often with the same Player there needs to be some talking done.

I already tried to talk with this clan member by PM in English (Globish in fact...) and his native language (not French) but he never answered me.
He is a new member and I suppose he doesn't understand English at all, so i could have not read the rules...
So next time i will see him doing that i will send him as many PM needed to obtain one answer 😉

Edited by froggy
"clan member" added

On 12/15/2020 at 1:27 PM, Mister J said:

Yes Froggy! Come join us! (Not only for the !shuffle and !put command of course. And did we mention the !kickbots command? And !addbots ofc.). :D

Unfortunately not even level 9 experienced member can't kick all bots out. Can't we allow !kickbots for at least level 8 admins?