Suggestion server.

hello, everyone, today I'm doing this topic because I would like to make a request which I hope will be taken into account and accepted, I would like the Family TeamMuppet to make a noquarter server, maybe replace another server by the  noquarter, to have a server for everyone those who will like the noquarter will come to the server, there you go thank you and I really hope it will be done.personally i really like the no quarter and its important to me to have a noquarter server my best game mod.

Best Regards, Shooty.(*_*)

I think we have had NoQuarter server.. So the effect might be not so strong as you think.. ATM Legacy has very well players.. Setting NoQuarter next to it, might do effect that we have half full server and server which is almost empty.. Like few guys in there.. I think it might be do like that.. Before we had ETPub it was long time full but then somethngi happened and it went totally empty..         I mean its very hard to say how great or good idea it is, I m just a Eexperienced  clan member not admin, but this just my thoughts how I see it..

• Like 1

Hi Shooty, thank you for your suggestion. As the game is getting older, keeping a server populated and running successfully has proven to be quiet a challenge. Therefor our focus will be on our three main servers: the TM-ETlegacy, TM-Beginners and TM-Campaign servers. Unfortunately it is unlikely a NoQuarter will ever be successful again. Fortunately though, ETlegacy is a worthy substitute with great game-play and atmosphere. So I hope we see you in our Legacy server!

• Like 3