Unauthorized ban ROBOCOM

ROBOCOM

I'm sorry but I use a compiler. I've been playing under the name ROBOCOM since 2005, on your TeamMuppet ETLegacy servers 37.187.79.49:27964,TeamMuppet Beginners xps 37.187.79.49:27980 I got a BAN I don't know what I'm not breaking anything about and I'm not cheating It is a normal procedure to  behavewith older players.

Thank you for your response.

Edited by ROOCOM

My ip is 192.168.1.2 I only play under the nick ROBOCOM. This is a mistake.Where is the demo I want to see, it's untrue.Now I play [eG] BEGINNERS 50MAPS XPS on this server and here they know me that I am not a cheaters.I also played with DOOC Target on the [DooC] Clan Server XP-Save was for you on TeamMuppet ETLegacy TOP. Also with [eG] Achille before joining the eG clan.

Edited by ROBOCOM
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ROBOCOM said:

My ip is 192.168.1.2 I only play under the nick ROBOCOM. This is a mistake.

An Admin(@Charlie),who are familiar specific case will doublecheck it soon and reply,but you stay banned atm.srry.

Edited by Matu

2 hours ago, ROBOCOM said:

I'm sorry but I use a compiler. I've been playing under the name ROBOCOM since 2005, on your TeamMuppet ETLegacy servers 37.187.79.49:27964,TeamMuppet Beginners xps 37.187.79.49:27980 I got a BAN I don't know what I'm not breaking anything about and I'm not cheating It is a normal procedure to  behavewith older players.

Thank you for your response.

Myself and others have literally banned you consistently for around 4 months on Nitmod due to you circumventing the ban we issued. I was the one who issued the ban on ETL1 today. If it is wrong why do you keep changing your details instead of just approaching us? Why has it taken 4 months for you to appeal this?

Playing with DooC Target doesn't help your case. He was caught cheating earlier in the year on our servers and subsequently banned.

We will look at your demos again and reply back in due time.

On 10/29/2020 at 9:17 PM, Charlie said:

Myself and others have literally banned you consistently for around 4 months on Nitmod due to you circumventing the ban we issued. I was the one who issued the ban on ETL1 today. If it is wrong why do you keep changing your details instead of just approaching us? Why has it taken 4 months for you to appeal this?

Playing with DooC Target doesn't help your case. He was caught cheating earlier in the year on our servers and subsequently banned.

We will look at your demos again and reply back in due time.

You banned me now not 4 months ago and Target also didn't cheat is registered in the clan, you don't find out, I know he's a great player, that's a problem. If I was a cheater, I wouldn't write to you, I don't care and I will provoke elsewhere. But I don't like unfair games. I don't need to play unfairly, but I'm so angry. How many good players are you banned? You definitely have a long list.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=1454

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=21902558&page=server

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=762560&section=ranking

I won't force myself to push you, I know I'm not cheating, but it's your server, so I'm going to play elsewhere than other good players who can't play with you either. Target certainly didn't cheat I know him for 3 years, he didn't need it he was a TOP player. I doubt you can adequately judge players, you made a mistake with me.

Have a nice time here, so many players come to you so don't spoil it. Hello.

Without seeing the demos, I didn't think Robocom or Target were cheating when they were active. Was rather surprised to see both of them banned once I gained access to the Clan Friend forum. Targets aim was unreal but to me not very suspicious.

But I'm sure the demos must have some proof because both of them are banned now. :D

5 hours ago, Sebast1an said:

Without seeing the demos, I didn't think Robocom or Target were cheating when they were active. Was rather surprised to see both of them banned once I gained access to the Clan Friend forum. Targets aim was unreal but to me not very suspicious.

But I'm sure the demos must have some proof because both of them are banned now. :D

We have demos for both cases. These descision does not come easily or without multiple demo+multiple opinion about it.

9 hours ago, Sebast1an said:

Target was using a refined humanized bot, the name of which is known by the admins. When used in a smart way very hard to get caught, espically when used by a decent shooter who knows how to move and shoot himself. Catching a cheater is harder when movement and strats of the player match the skills of his shooting.

We have demos in which it is super evident Target is using the bot, so finally proof was there which resulted into his ban.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't have any illegal settings, I play purely on my abilities. Can't find out if anyone used my nickname? Otherwise, I don't know how to defend myself. According to when you banned me after a few minutes of watching, when I know I don't have any illegal settings, I doubt you can identify the cheater.That is why I am writing to you here to no dismiss players only on the wrong assessment, and that is clear from my experience.You can have any video on me I still know whether I cheat or not. And I know you shot next to it.I don't want permission to play on your servers but I'm writing about incorrect ratings that we make.I've been playing this game for over 15 years because I enjoy it and definitely not for fake winning.Beware of misjudging players as it is difficult to defend.During my playing, a lot of servers have already ended and you have a nice participation here, so don't mess it up.

I will no longer defend myself here, I have not done anything and I will not be angry with you. Making an admin is not fun and it's an ungrateful task worth a lot of time, making mistakes is human.

HELLO, have a nice day.

So today at 13:00 the cheater came to our server with my nickname, just as I was playing there. So I already know what happened here, but I'm not surprised, we were pretty angry, too.Still change ip. and then the nick, he couldn't be banned.
You see me ip. I don't change but he changes it and uses someone else.At least I already know what I'm up to.

22 hours ago, Mister J said:

Target was using a refined humanized bot, the name of which is known by the admins. When used in a smart way very hard to get caught, espically when used by a decent shooter who knows how to move and shoot himself. Catching a cheater is harder when movement and strats of the player match the skills of his shooting.

We have demos in which it is super evident Target is using the bot, so finally proof was there which resulted into his ban.   

This makes sense. Thank you for the clarification. :)

After doublechecking,looking tons of demos and comparing all evidences,its clear we made a mistake.Im truly sorry for all  inconveniences  we made you and you will be unbanned asap.

Problem was that your player ID mistakenly blacklisted due namestealing hacker,who constantly avoids bans,change his name,ip etc.

Thanks for appealing,for your patience and understanding and again-we are truly sorry.Your status in server remains as "Gold player" and give me a pm if you still have trouble getting in on server or any other problem you have.

Really hope to see you in server.

Thanks.

• Like 5

• 3 years later...

Dude, you were also using artillery strikes inside the enemy base, I warned you but you just haha'd me and kept it up. Look at his kill rate on Base Race. I watched you bro , You never missed