Hi all I am ET UK POWER

Hi all,

My name is John, 48. I live in a small village in Essex, England. It is about 8 miles from the exchange and feels like my village has a hamster on a wheel sending messages via pigeon with a data card on its leg.

I have recently joined the game again after about 15 year absence realising this is still the best game out there (for me). 

If you have played with me on the servers you know my motto is "Teamwork/Objective is first and killing/glory seeking is second". 

The best players I have encountered on any of the large servers have been on Team Muppet servers.

I would like to thank TeamMuppet for providing excellent servers for us to play on. The team is very nice and created a great community on their servers which keeps people coming back.

Keep up the great work team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi John! Nice intro! Have played with you and you feel decent guy :) Good to hear you found game again after 15 years and best thing is that you found our server! :P 

Maybe soon you wanna be part of our great family... ;) 

Edited by Ande
  • Thanks 1

8 miles from the exchange?! Are you getting 2mbps or something?

Mind you, my entire road was fibre-to-the-home enabled last year. Apart from my block of flats which is only a few feet from the big regional exchange building 😕

Welcome to the forums, I've seen you around quite a bit and it's been a pleasure to play with you! Glad to see another objective whore :D

3 hours ago, ::: ET UK POWER said:

If you have played with me on the servers you know my motto is "Teamwork/Objective is first and killing/glory seeking is second". 

I did, and thats the Spirit everyone should follow in ET :D

Edited by Boosted

Thank you again gang.

I have been browsing the site and it is full of valuable information.  (Great admin work)

Thank you for keeping this game alive and IMO on the by far the best servers on ET.

I would again like to mention that the TM servers attract the best players in the game and the team is a joy to play with.

Cheers all.

Well thanks for all you words, like written above we love to see new faces in our TM family hope you next step is an apolication.

Ps: if u want some daily chitchat or information join our Discord Server.

Welcome!

• Like 1

Nice words are well deserved for people who have kept this game alive. Aside from keeping up good spirits and skill sets.

I would like to add, during the day (9-5ish GMT), my better half goes on VPN for most of the day which makes my crappy connection unbearable.

Hence when you see my typing "GF on VPN" it is what it says on the tin.  I have to wait for her to get off VPN before I can play.

I was reading on the site of ways to improve my connection to take my delay from 2 seconds(ish) to 1 second.  It is very hard to play this game these days.

Hoping to improve as time goes by and contributing more in games.

Additional: I know of at least 2 people that have come back to this game after many many years, it is amazing the power of ET. :D

• Thanks 1