spawncamping

Hi!
I need your help to clear one point:
 what do you mean with spawncamping?
Cause in my mind that means to stay and fight from his own spawnzone. That's what means spawncamping in my previous clan.
But i have the feeling that for you it means "a player turns around the enemies spawnzone to frag", what in my previous clan was called spawnraping...
Thanks for your help 🍻

Okay... so there is a difference between : Spawncamping and Camping in spawn...
That's subtile 😄
I think that "spawn rape" is used. At least it is clear.
In my previous clan, the word "owned" was not welcome but tolerated... ugly...  🤭

4 minutes ago, froggy said:

Okay... so there is a difference between : Spawncamping and Camping in spawn...
That's subtile 😄
I think that "spawn rape" is used. At least it is clear.
In my previous clan, the word "owned" was not welcome but tolerated... ugly...  🤭

Well there lies a important point. Starting with basic - in most of our servers (I reckon campaign server and some scrim server are exceptions?) killing someone in spawn is not allowed from outside of spawn. And from inside spawn its only allowed when spawned player shot first and its returning fire (and with light weapon only).

Oasis, axis 2nd spawn for example - if axis player go back to spawn or just stay inside there and shoot players outside from that spawn, then that axis player is camping in spawn and its allowed for allies to shoot him with light weapons.

Same place, roles somewhat reversed. Allied player is camping axis 2nd spawn exit (lets say tunnels, upper exit and panzer) and because that spawn has multiple exits (meaning that axis do not have to go out from that spawnexit that is camped) this spawncamping is allowed.

Its fine to ask clarifications over rules and different terms. We have very specific rules and they are sometimes very map based so members and admin stuff need to take map specification very strongly into consideration.

Br,

C# :hi:

47 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

Same place, roles somewhat reversed. Allied player is camping axis 2nd spawn exit (lets say tunnels, upper exit and panzer) and because that spawn has multiple exits (meaning that axis do not have to go out from that spawnexit that is camped) this spawncamping is allowed.

There are many exceptions, it seems to be not so easy to handle the managing of the game. Maybe that's why i saw some members acting differently in the same situations...
I will learn 😁

18 minutes ago, froggy said:

There are many exceptions, it seems to be not so easy to handle the managing of the game. Maybe that's why i saw some members acting differently in the same situations...
I will learn 😁

Knowing the core of what is fair and how are our rules set up will actually give very good guideline how to maintain equal playground to everyone in server. Its not huge amount of info to learn but more of a skill how to evaluate situations from unbiased point of view. :) 

We truly believe that all of our members have that skill and its in accordance with their level in server. That separates new members, regular TM members and experienced members. 

Enjoy the journey ;) !