Bullshit on Beginners

Hello,

I am no playing since a long time on this Server, but currently its not playable anymore those poisen knives are just annoying - there are players on the server which are playing with nothing else than those knives. 

Those knives taking away all the fun this game can bring. I would love to see a poll where the players of this Server can Vote to disable this feature.

Edited by Hunter[Unit]
  • Thanks 1

The knives have been a part of the server since before I even knew ET existed I think. I dislike them as much as you do probably and I've spent the best part of half my ET life on that server lol. I'll put it to a poll to remove them but not many Nitmod players frequent the forums and it's also the holidays. I won't put changes through unless it's a landslide and the regulars have posted.

I'll change your name tomorrow :heart: 

• Founders
20 hours ago, Hunter[Unit] said:

Hello,

I am no playing since a long time on this Server, but currently its not playable anymore those poisen knives are just annoying - there are players on the server which are playing with nothing else than those knives. 

Those knives taking away all the fun this game can bring. I would love to see a poll where the players of this Server can Vote to disable this feature.

btw can an Admin remove the Unit in my Name.

We already have a Hunter registered from 2008, please advise and I will change accordingly.