Current build

• Founders

The current Legacy build ( v2.76-1422-gccb31f4) installed yesterday is not allowing Mac clients to connect, we have reverted the Legacy 2 server back to the previous build (v2.76-1332-g0e5720b) and we will revert the main server back tomorrow if the developers are unable to fix this in the mean time.

• 2 weeks later...

So many threads about Legacy, but this seems the most recent one.

Today after a map ended it instantly reset my score, k/d and all that. It appeared I had bought this prestige thing. All gathered XP and achievements gone. With me, many others experienced the same. They told this seems to happen more often and rather randomly (as a bug). Any thoughts on this? So to emphasize, it happened automatically without us clicking anywhere or doing anything. 

To me, to be really honest, if this is a consequence of adding the prestige thing I would plead to completely get rid of it. I did not enjoy much of the following matches as I couldn't see mines and covies, reloading takes ages and I cant even revive my teammates.

Edited by Mister J
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mister J said:

I would plead to completely get rid of it

Noo, I'm already at 50!!!

I saw portos mention the same, nothign for me though. In last couple of days, I've claimed 3 points or so, never did it automatically. Although couple of times, after match ended, I had 0 kills, deaths, assists etc, jsut time and xp weren't 0 in the end-of-map list / score table

Experienced the same thing as J before, hence why I have 1 prestige on the server. I also find it super frustrating to level up afterwards so these days I just try not to level up every class to avoid prestige points all together.

0k/0d bug can be fixed by restarting the ETL client. Atleast for me that fixes it every time.