Contract

Jaime

Hi, 
I have not typical request 😛
As I'm about to start work for a foreign company I have to prepare a B2B contract based on hourly billing. The problem is that I'm not familiar with such a business language and the law regulations. Maybe someone here has such a contract template?
I'd be grateful if someone helps :)

5 hours ago, Jaime said:

Hi, 
I have not typical request 😛
As I'm about to start work for a foreign company I have to prepare a B2B contract based on hourly billing. The problem is that I'm not familiar with such a business language and the law regulations. Maybe someone here has such a contract template?
I'd be grateful if someone helps :)

...where is @Macka when you need him :D

• Nitmod Admin

Are you referring to "Business to business"? I don't have a template you can use but I feel like the company you work for needs to have one. (or maybe it doesn't and the whole point of this post is for you to make it for the first time).

In any case, I don't know how to write a b2b contract 😛 

Thanks guys for the answers. Sebastian you help me a lot. I didn't know the proper name of the contract. I found multiple templates. The contract is sent Hope it will be OK :D

21 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

...where is @Macka when you need him :D

That old fart could log in to the game sometimes 😛