High Skilled players

Hello

I stopped ET in 2009 and came back few monthes ago. Got age and glasses for vision now ! First come back on the beginners server, and we called me "cheater" ( I was quite proud of this remark ahahah - because i'm not a cheater ofc).

And then I discovered the teammuppet legacy server oO.

I've seen a lot of matches and a lot of players but I'm very impressed with the actual level on this game .

When I look stats : a lot of guys have 40% - 45% accu and more (and with a lot of headshot ) ! Such high stats were pretty rare between 2003 and 2009, even on national teams.

Are there any old players who think, like me, that the level is now super high?
Or that the stats are not calculated as before :D?

And why the heck everybody is crouching when I shoot them 😛

• Nitmod Admin

The beginners server is there for players that are "New" to the game and also for players that want some goofy and fast paced gun play. If you were called a cheater there it must mean you are a very good player because the player rating on the beginners server is a solid 4/10. I know this because I belong to that 4/10 😛 

That being said, legacy is a different animal and like matu said before me, kill em b4 they start crouching 😛 

Hey Raloups tbh i play this game from around 2005( and played on a pretty high lvl back in the days 2.55 version) and yes the lvl is now much higher and the toxicity is even worse then before. But thats how it goes in competitive games i guess

If ur able to make decent stats on legacy ur around low+ skilled what is not bad at all! But calling someone med or high skilled you have to play etpro matches 24/7 and play some tourneys with them on a high lvl. 

If u want some challenges just join us on discord.teammuppet.com and we can invite you in some matches to try!

Enjoy your games in our server m8

Take care!

I'm really curious to watch a game nowaday. I played a lot of match and at the end I think my team [3F] was med/med+ but i was a level behind 😛

We managed to be in 4th position in Clanbase ladder (yes we took screenshot because this ranking lasted only few days ahaha) but we were at a solid "top ten" place. I don't remember 3vs3 ladder but we were "not too bad" .

To be honest, I didn't played public servers that much except at the beginning of the game. Our priority was team training, competition but fun. So I'm really lost on first ETL server with  16vs16 and it's really exciting to see those guys shooting like they were on a 3vs3 through bullets and f***ing panza.

Thanks for the invite !

43 minutes ago, Ralaoups said:

To be honest, I didn't played public servers that much except at the beginning of the game. Our priority was team training, competition but fun. So I'm really lost on first ETL server with  16vs16 and it's really exciting to see those guys shooting like they were on a 3vs3 through bullets and f***ing panza.

Thanks for the invite !

We have server 1 with like 15+ vs 15+ and server 2 with 8 vs 8 . So if you wanna get into it step by step, then server 2 is not so .. spammed. But the skill level is also higher there :) 

I started playing somewhere in 2005 - I got a pretty good level for the girl. Took a longer break in 2010. Got married with one pretty tough estonian player (Hi @Eerik), got kid, made a comeback around 2016, got another kid (doh 🤦‍♀️), again break and now made comeback and I discovered the fact I suck ... even 10 yrs old outdo me 😅

• Haha 1

Scrims generally improve your gameplay as a whole because you're facing people around your own skill level so it's natural your aim also gets better. On ETL1 the usual 20v20s are big clusterfucks, you get killed by random nades and 3v1s half the time so it's not really an ideal place to practice.

That said, the 45% accuracy comes with a ton of practice. And to answer your question: they crouch so it's harder for you to kill them.

• Like 1

• Nitmod Admin
4 hours ago, Karin said:

I started playing somewhere in 2005 - I got a pretty good level for the girl. Took a longer break in 2010. Got married with one pretty tough estonian player (Hi @Eerik), got kid, made a comeback around 2016, got another kid (doh 🤦‍♀️), again break and now made comeback and I discovered the fact I suck ... even 10 yrs old outdo me 😅

Looks like I'll be seeing you in the beginners server. 😛 

• Haha 1

I m very crap shooter because I m damn slow to aim.. I kill but I do it too slow.. It means I m dead 95% of time... :)   I dont care it, time doesnt fix it already played 16,5 years this.. I had 1 year pause in 2008-2009.. But all other ET time I have been online.. :) I hate medic class, always play engi (only sometimes I took flamer and try clean enemy lines with it) I m grenade based player, I shoot rg's and throw handgrenades.. Mostly when got hit, very near to death I throw nade next to me.. It means covert has really hard days to get my suit.. ;)     I write this to say that I'm NOT skilled player but I know mostly what to do.. Have seen only few maps where I dont know the obj.. So if want to know easy enemy or target then fight vs me.. I'm not hard to win..

on public servers you didnt learn how to play this game, mabey on etl2 cause there are more skilled players and not that much spam. But the only real chance to get fast skill are scrims nowadays

• Nitmod Admin
2 hours ago, TRan$i said:

on public servers you didnt learn how to play this game, mabey on etl2 cause there are more skilled players and not that much spam. But the only real chance to get fast skill are scrims nowadays

Can't be faster than nitmod 😛