Hi I am m0si/yoda's green balls

HI peeps, 

Just waned to say nice community you got here! Waiting for a slot in 2021 on Monday for 18 years old game says it all xD.

Anyways my name is Nick and I played ET very actively between 2005 and 2011 and then kids, family ... you know ... now i am back at it but playing on a laptop xD

I was clan member / server admin  / competition squad member 3v3 and 6v6 

WARNING:

me bought a PC with lots of graphic power that should come next week - watch out for those HS 

Edited by m0si
  • Like 2
  • TeamMuppet coin 1

10 hours ago, m0si said:

HI peeps, 

Just waned to say nice community you got here! Waiting for a slot in 2021 on Monday for 18 years old game says it all xD.

Anyways my name is Nick and I played ET very actively between 2005 and 2011 and then kids, family ... you know ... now i am back at it but playing on a laptop xD

I was clan member / server admin  / competition squad member 3v3 and 6v6 

WARNING:

me bought a PC with lots of graphic power that should come next week - watch out for those HS 

Nice welcome to TeamMuppet!

Glad you found your way to our forums.

If ur interested in some more chats feel free to join us on https://discord.teammuppet.com

Anyway if ur waiting to long for a free slot, we have an overflow server with same settings on etl2

Enjoy!

10 hours ago, m0si said:

WARNING: me bought a PC with lots of graphic power that should come next week - watch out for those HS 

I hope you also bought a cpu with good single core performance because I recently learned that's what ET is all about.

Anyway, hello and welcome to the forums. :)

• Nitmod Admin

Heya, nice intro! Glad you found yourself back to playing ET!

If the legacy servers are full, why not give our nitmod server a try? It's tons of fun and great if you want to just lay back and have a chill time.

Maybe we'll even see an application? :D 

20 hours ago, m0si said:

Hi and welcome! Don’t get ye hopes up 2 high... me i9900ks with an Pascal TitanX only uses one core (hardly) and the cooling can’t be bothered to start up. 
but anyhoes it didn’t helped me on the hs 🤣🤣

19 hours ago, Dragonkiss said:

Hi and welcome! Don’t get ye hopes up 2 high... me i9900ks with an Pascal TitanX only uses one core (hardly) and the cooling can’t be bothered to start up. 
but anyhoes it didn’t helped me on the hs 🤣🤣

Goodness God i'd mine some coin with this monstrous piece of hardware excellency! 

In my case its a big jump from a 15 inch  laptop on a PC with dedicated 4k  32 inch screen. The laptop has a dedicated 1060 with 6gb ram but when i connect it to HD external monitor the GPU really suffers and it dosnt have to do with CPU single or multhitread.  I dug out my old logitech 518 ... not my first  choice but i found out my 2 years old used my original deadadder as a puppy on a leash and it got all screwed up xD 

Anaways bit THX for the wellcome and I look forward to some awesome games

ps. And what's nitmode? I am really confused since back in the days I played mostly ETPRO and sometimes etpub and this legacy mode is something in between 

0.jpg

Edited by m0si

2 hours ago, m0si said:

Goodness God i'd mine some coin with this monstrous piece of hardware excellency! 

Sadly it’s mostly used to play GTA5, Call of Duty 🤢 and starcitizen. For some odd reason my son plays it the most and I end up on his old rigg (still overpowered tho). 

3 hours ago, m0si said:

In my case its a big jump from a 15 inch  laptop on a PC with dedicated 4k  32 inch screen. The laptop has a dedicated 1060 with 6gb ram but when i connect it to HD external monitor the GPU really suffers and it dosnt have to do with CPU single or multhitread.  I dug out my old logitech 518 ... not my first  choice but i found out my 2 years old used my original deadadder as a puppy on a leash and it got all screwed up xD 

This will make an biggggg improvement and in your case even more headshots 🤣🤣

cya on the server soon! (I’m on holiday now).