Yes.People are sensitive about force putting them so we wont do it.!put is mainly against people who constantly switch team after shuffle and/or makes teams unbalanced some other way.You may ask directly,switch yourself or shuffle,if you are a member.Thats about it.

• Like 1

Ballance of the teams is a neverending story. We have to live with it.

Forcing people to change teams will do more harm than good. They will leave or change teams back anyway, not mentioning about any unnecessary complaints.

We have a lot of members and they should be the first to keep the teams even. Communication is the key here and the very last resort is shuffle.

About people who do go spec and then back to old team.. I like to say that we have <=TM=> members too which doesnt do switch if they see teams are unfair most of gaming time.. Even their own side is havin 3 or more players more than opposite team.. And that should be better.. Better see our clan memebers moving first from team to another than start type !balance or start to think is it really necessary to use !put to people. I agree forcin to move team to some very active our players do effect that they only leave then.. So for real ist endless thing..

1 hour ago, Stumpel said:

About people who do go spec and then back to old team.. I like to say that we have <=TM=> members too which doesnt do switch if they see teams are unfair most of gaming time.. Even their own side is havin 3 or more players more than opposite team.. And that should be better.. Better see our clan memebers moving first from team to another than start type !balance or start to think is it really necessary to use !put to people. I agree forcin to move team to some very active our players do effect that they only leave then.. So for real ist endless thing..

members ? imo we can work with that - ask admins with names and i'm sure they will talk to that members to follow our rules....

Its not always because member dont want to change.It happens pretty often that opposite team has better players and suddenly few disconnects from that team so instead of switching,what end up resulting most best players stacked to one side,il wait for autobalance to take latest player,who joined.In that time il stay on spawn so advantage wont be that huge at this moment.This method is the best if you judge yourself better skilled then average and/or the latest person who joined.

Edited by Matu
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Eagle_cz said:

members ? imo we can work with that - ask admins with names and i'm sure they will talk to that members to follow our rules....

Long time ago I had idea that server would send to /MC chat also the info "Teams uneven! .." like it prints it to console and regular chat. I can honestly say, when I play motar or rifle or panzer, I dont focus on gamechat at all but would notice /mc chat at least.

Noticed that aswel sadly, sometimes i switch like 4 or 5 times in one match to balance out the teams (altough with my skilzz...).
I do see other members wait for someone else to switch first or let the server do it. Off course we all have our favorite team/class to play but balanced teams are the most fun, even if it means switching to the looooooosing side 3 mins before the end ;)

1 hour ago, Dragonkiss said:

Noticed that aswel sadly, sometimes i switch like 4 or 5 times in one match to balance out the teams (altough with my skilzz...).
I do see other members wait for someone else to switch first or let the server do it. Off course we all have our favorite team/class to play but balanced teams are the most fun, even if it means switching to the looooooosing side 3 mins before the end ;)

Few min to end the map.. depends. If its very close adlernest and uneven teams can cause one side win then I switch. If its longer map and uneven teams will not change the result of map anyways.. I dont switch, I may just go spec. For example Oasis - 2 min to go and allied have barely just blown main wall.

• Thanks 1

• Nitmod Admin

You guys are going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic lol. All Oli is asking is that muppet friend lvl or ex member lvl have the putteam command. 

• Founders
1 hour ago, StaR said:

You guys are going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic lol. All Oli is asking is that muppet friend lvl or ex member lvl have the putteam command. 

answer is no

Anyway, that bounce between unbalanced teams and  autobalance.. Is endless.. Mostly problem is side axis.. Somehow someplayers play allies only.. I mean if player gets moved by blance, and then that player goes spec and then back to old team.. And do it like 3-4 times row... Then is better to !warn and tell if it continues like that if system takes still him and that player do same.. Then !kick,,

• Matu locked this topic