Maps suggest from me!:)

Yo ET freaks! ❤️ 

Please consider:

Railgun (from rainy classic maps much better than radar haha!)

SCHOOL! ❤️ 

I know school doesnt have too many fans but maybe some1 is ready to give it a try? :))

Cheers enjoy your free time! :)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, 0wN1x said:

Railgun always ends up to be a spawnkill fest at axis first spawn. Maybe that version of Railgun where the axis can spawn in that building behind the wall could work?

Naah. Every version ends up badly because we have too many players with map that has so little chokepoints. Tower spawn doesnt help. I know the version where axis can spawn CP - that could help. But its usually a mess due narrow areas. Would fit 10vs10 or so. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Naah. Every version ends up badly because we have too many players with map that has so little chokepoints. Tower spawn doesnt help. I know the version where axis can spawn CP - that could help. But its usually a mess due narrow areas. Would fit 10vs10 or so. 

This. 
I really like railgun but the on ETL1 there’s just 2 many players for that map. 

Preatoria we have tried many times on server, never really worked

Radar phx is probably same as with adlernest roof version that bot waypoints don't work properly and people usually prefer the original version

My only suggestion at the moment is to replace The well of Youth with Marrakech