ETL2 Panzerfaust from at least 10 players.

There is no restriction on PF related to number of players, which means it's available even if there are 8 players, which kind of destroys fun if someone takes pf. I think it should be available if there are at least 5 plaers each team.

What do you think?

• Like 2
  • TeamMuppet coin 1

Very good idea! I do support this initiative :)

Furthermore, the 5 players/team threshold is correct for ETL2 because with bots teams are always composed of 4 (incl. bots) so it would only unlock panz when server is populated by minimum 10 human players!

1 minute ago, Stumpel said:

So then that option should be be in main server too.. 

I was just about to write same thing.

I think that Pf with current energy rate is too powerful for 4 vs 4 teams. For me playing in such small team against a team with Pf is not fun. If this setting is same for both ETL and ETL2 server, I would rather make it restricted from at least 10 players on both server, than making it unrestricted bothwere.

1 hour ago, kujaw said:

I was just about to write same thing.

I think that Pf with current energy rate is too powerful for 4 vs 4 teams. For me playing in such small team against a team with Pf is not fun. If this setting is same for both ETL and ETL2 server, I would rather make it restricted from at least 10 players on both server, than making it unrestricted bothwere.

People like panzer. Even in 4vs4. Just because skilled people dislike it, doesnt mean others cannot have it. I would even allow multiple panzers per team.

I agree with the opinions that panzer should not be enabled/allowed within a game that counts less than 10 players. I know the intention was to keep ETL2 the same as ETL1, but it seems a lot of objective based players are joining ETL2. If you've got a 4v4 game going on for example and an experienced players takes panzer, it might result in a 4v2 if the panzerplayer kills 2 players of the opposing team (which is realistic if someone experienced takes panzer and knows where to shoot). I know it's part of the game of course, but I still think enabling panzer with 10 players or more will do the game good (especially the more objective based ETL2 games).

Just for what it's worth :)