hi people

Hi people, i am Marius de Groot and did spoiled a big part of my life with gamimg, mainly ET, but also like to play on consoles. luckely my wife likes gaming to, so we play together a lot ( no not that kind , dirty minds.! ) I am 70 years old, but still in a reasonable condition and able to put some youngsters down in the game. Hobbies? Yes, but not enough time. I collect/ maintain/ repair old clocks , from small to big and have about 300 of them laying and hanging around. Also Audio, preferable Philips and Akai. If someone has a N4520/22 from Philips for a happy price........I have a lot to trade ( no money) Building and repairing PC`s also a hobby, but that is a bit in the background now. Love to play on the beginners server, because teamwork makes the game fun and attractive. I am mainly an objective player, killing or fragging is not my game. I probably could get a much higher killrating if I would focus on aiming and movement more and if I would not be lazy, just make my rig and other devices optimal working, but like I said, that is not my game. Maybe you guys get a bit of an idea who Marius is and hope to see ya in the game.

Hi Marius! It is amazing how you have kept up with the times. Which 70-year-old bloke repairs PCs and shoots rookies online? :gaming::D

Great to have you and I wish you many fun hours within our community. Looking forward to meeting you on one of our servers! 

Hello Marius, its nice to see older players sayin greetings to us.. I'd like to say that I'm obj based player too with not good killing rate.. Death rate is quite high.. But still I try do what I can do.. Clock fixer work is quite hard work because it need sharp sight.. But nice to see ya..

Nice intro Marius!

I'm suprised about your english and other skills!

Feel free to share your amazing clock collection to us on the forums!

Looking forward to see how many different you got!

That will be some work, i have ( dont know it anymore ) a few hundreds, including from big wallclocks to tiny pocketwatches. At the moment i am making an inventory from what is laying around on the attic, but have about 40 hanging in the livingroom. ( luckely my wife loves them to, even more than i do....lol ) i will make some pictures and put some on the forum

• TeamMuppet coin 1