We were many having the same issue, especially on yesterday. Topic has been discussed live on discord and some were highlighting that it may come from "rate" setting. After modification (from 25000 - 45000 to 35000 - 45000) by Mini on the server yesterday before Venice map, all went well and smooth after the change, even on full map. Let's hope it's definitively fixed! :) 

8 hours ago, CAROTAL3 said:

I'll look into it when I'm back (2 months no ET due holidays).

Can you maybe get some more rest and let others also get some frags in server :D

11 hours ago, Stumpel said:

Just stupid question, but Is the wolfparticles forced too.. Because nothing really happens was it 0 or not..

It is in a way - the cvar r_wolfparticles has been removed in legacy.
You can't get rid of explosion graphic effects but certain other effects that were toggled by r_wolfparticles can now be toggled with cg_visualEffects.
If you set cg_visualEffects to 0 you remove: black smoke coming from destroyed vehicles, debris flying around after an explosion happens, impact sparks when a bullet hits a solid object and airplanes doing bombing runs when a field ops calls in an airstrike!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • TeamMuppet coin 1

2 hours ago, m00f said:

It is in a way - the cvar r_wolfparticles has been removed in legacy.
You can't get rid of explosion graphic effects but certain other effects that were toggled by r_wolfparticles can now be toggled with cg_visualEffects.
If you set cg_visualEffects to 0 you remove: black smoke coming from destroyed vehicles, debris flying around after an explosion happens, impact sparks when a bullet hits a solid object and airplanes doing bombing runs when a field ops calls in an airstrike!

I honestly never knew visualeffects 0 was a thing.

I bow down to you sir.

• HANNA changed the title to deleted