Goldrush SK rule

Hey. Just wanted to say that in my opinion the spawn killing rule with light weapons should not apply for allies on second axis spawn. This is one of the two ways in order to get to the objective .... besides the point if axis mortar is mortaring from that spawn and someone takes him out with light weapons is this also considered spawn kill?

5 minutes ago, m0si said:

Hey. Just wanted to say that in my opinion the spawn killing rule with light weapons should not apply for allies on second axis spawn. This is one of the two ways in order to get to the objective .... 

You are free to kill in that spawn as long as that kill comes from return fire. Its not allowed to shoot first but as soon as you get shot from there or someone runs out from there and then back - feel free to shoot and kill (with light weapons only).

5 minutes ago, m0si said:

...besides the point if axis mortar is mortaring from that spawn and someone takes him out with light weapons is this also considered spawn kill?

If you shoot him with light weapon when he is shooting, then it is considered (in my experience) as return fire, which is allowed.

• Like 1