ETL Campaign is a GO

Charlie

While this server never stopped running we have decided to put more effort in to making it work with the latest Legacy release. @Dmxj has helped set up and push the server. We also have @Bystry who has lain the foundations and build the server up to what it is today. The vast majority of all the scripts, lua and configs are down to this mad lad. And we have @eMMiel promoting and pushing the server, finding the fresh meat to play. If any one had any questions, concerns or suggestions about ETL Campaign don't hesitate to message them!

The server is made to attract higher skilled people and people who enjoy scrims. Something as a down time or in between matches or whatever. It's a campaign server (obviously) with the current scrim maps in rotation. Snaps is also set to 40 which is a big deal apparently (I've no idea).

Anyways the server is up and running and has had up to a 6v6 tonight across multiple maps so far. Go check it out if you want to experience a quieter but arguably higher skill player base (I promise we won't ban you! Maybe). As usual any suggestions are more than welcome.

From Dmxj:

The server provides the latest legacy client.

- 10 map rotation (only scrim maps)

- All competitive settings

- Official spawntimes

- Limited heavy weapons and landmines

- Stable ping

- First public server with 40 snaps

- Time bonusses

/connect 37.187.79.49:28010

et.png

Edited by Dmxj
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This sounds like a great setup, I always see the server listed but it is always empty 😕

Maybe we can start to try and get a few regular people turning up at a regular time like a Sat/Sun evening

ETL2 was great last Sunday at one point was 6v6 all playing obj, was the most fun I have had in ET in a long while :) 

Ill sit on this server on Sunday from about 6pm UK time and play, hopefully some more will join!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey @ASBO,

Server wise it might be the best server of all imo. Not to many people, good level and less heavy weapons.

We can try to populate it but its pretty hard. Ill try to hop in aswell

@sensi_ @Kevlar @tupla @Flo @street aka steve @Dragonkiss feel free to hop in

I'll add latest snapshot of legacy tonight or tomorrow

Edited by Dmxj
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1