Pointing device problem

pipoteentje

Hai ,

Since I installed the new release I'm having problems with my pointing device c.q. the mouse:

can't move directly to the left or right as it stops in a second.

Also turning into narrow corridors it stops at the beginning of such a corridor .

My mouse (pointingdevice!) is working perfectly with other programs.

Any solution??

Regards ,

Lode

It's possibly an issue with the latest release. The mouse and/or keyboard stops working if you turn quickly.

If you're on the ETL Devs discord: https://discord.com/channels/260750790203932672/894120312453607485

If you aren't on it then here's some snippets. It isn't something TM can fix if this is your issue Pipo. You could try to download an older version of Legacy and play with that until the hotfix is applied. Just make sure you save your etkey and stuff to save your name and infos.

Spoiler

from what I've gathered so far, this issue seems to be related to the game window losing focus, hence input stopping to work. I don't know if it's specifically because of logitech mice, but I am guessing it is related to the SDL upgrade we did regardless

ok, it definitely is the SDL upgrade then

there will be a hotfix 2.78.1 hotfix release for sure, probably in a week or two, just gonna gather some more feedback about potential issues