Event: Muppet Winter World

0wN1x

TeamMuppet presets: Muppet Winter World 🎄🎅

christmasposter.png
🎶Ho-Ho-Ho, It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go!🎶

So, as you may have noticed, we've decided to transform our website and server into a small muppet winter world. Our winter month has started with some smaller changes like adding a few "snowy" maps into the mapcycle. Be ready for some suprises soon! We can't say more because santa never reveal his secrets. We can say one thing: it's time to search for some warm gloves and make some hot chocolate because it will be ice ice cold!

Besides the coming changes on our main server, we've also opened a special Xmas maps only server, IP = 46.4.80.110:27970

Merry Christmas and a happy new year,

The Muppets :santaclaus:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • TeamMuppet coin 2

• 0wN1x pinned this topic

Amazing work guys, it´s perfect. The amount of small details, like Muppet flags, songs, special flamethrower,... makes it even better :) Maps are very nice too! Especially the UJE version of Goldrush. 
Santa hats on characters, both in-game and on screen next to the health lvl, look very nicely too! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, StaR said:

I got a suggestion by one of the regulars to make the dynas look like presents too. Don't know if that's possible tho

Shouldn’t you actually play in the server to back someone else’s suggestions before spewing potential fake news?? 😛 P.S. Haven’t seen you in forever 😪

• Nitmod Admin
23 hours ago, HeRcErMeR said:

Shouldn’t you actually play in the server to back someone else’s suggestions before spewing potential fake news?? 😛 P.S. Haven’t seen you in forever 😪

That's not nice, I got a PM in game by someone who said this would be a fun idea!

I usually play for a couple of maps in the morning time (EST) so if you're online you can catch me. 

• 3 weeks later...