Where to find to rules to avoid to be kicked

Yesterday I was kicked. My  nick is 'hello'. Map: Pirates. I was in Axis team. I thrown an airstrike marker over the wall (1st spawn for Axis). Reason: no heavy weapons over the wall  (if I remember well). Kicked with no warnings at all. So, my question is: can someone tell me where to find rules for every map? Or, even better: can admin warn before kick?

Thank you.

Hey Hello,

First of all thanks for passing by on our forums!

You can find all the rules made by @Matu
== > 

about your last part of the question: 

17 minutes ago, Hello said:

can admin warn before kick?

Normally every member/admin will give you 3 warnings before a kick will happen.

Did you receive any other warns during the game?

If, with the term 'warn' you mean a personal message: no, I didn't receive any warn. But if you mean a message visible for all players in the main chat, I don't remeber. To be honest, that was not my 1st thrown over the wall, but you know ..... with no warnings .... I supposed it was ok.

But I'm sure a teammate of mine did the same thing some minutes before me, but I don't know if he was warned or even kicked.

Anyway thank you

Hi Hello! Usually we warn before kick and you didnt receive any before warnings. Sorry about that. Maybe member who kicked you did throw second time arty there because of your teammate. And thats why kicked. But now you know rules by that great link :) 

See you on servers!

52 minutes ago, Sebast1an said:

Hello Hello. :)

The same sk happens every time Pirates is played - with artillery, airstrikes and heavy weapons. Not much you can do about it though.

Add invisible ceiling to map past wall.

13 minutes ago, divine_one said:

@Ctrz  Some questions should be asked in the members section...  :D

I don't think this discussion belongs in hidden areas. It will be not decided here but surely will be declared with some explanation what is and is not correct.

2 hours ago, Ctrz said:

@Matu  correct me if im wrong but there is no rule about broken wall. It is actually more important where the heavy weapon hits. So was the kick correct?

pirates 1.jpg

Not that i know of.But lets face it,if you throw arty over broken wall there,the blast isnt 1x1m.the edge of the blast goes into blue area so the kick was problably legit.I didnt paint safe lines bigger just because there are no rule to back it up.Its really easy for allies.if you die b4 you get to the tunnel or b4 you are past the tunnel-its sk.

18 minutes ago, Matu said:

Not that i know of.But lets face it,if you throw arty over broken wall there,the blast isnt 1x1m.the edge of the blast goes into blue area so the kick was problably legit.I didnt paint safe lines bigger just because there are no rule to back it up.Its really easy for allies.if you die b4 you get to the tunnel or b4 you are past the tunnel-its sk.

Well yea, its the question of where does the arty reach. Depending on the angle how you throw it and where you throw it. You can easily throw it on the other side of the opening of that wall and it doesnt reach too far at all. I would agree if the arty and heavy weapons dont reach the boxes then its all fine. Maybe it was just remembering the oasis rule of "no heavy weapon past broken wall" incorrectly.

but seeing that post is done 10h ago then kick has already passed - just the discussion and clarifications are usually needed in cases like this.

Matu, I am I noob with programming, but I know it is possible because I heve seen it before.

Can't we put your exceptional beautifull circels ( Sounds sarcastic, but realy great job ! ) in the map that is visible when pressing the G button to see map.

That would end all discussion for each map.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jessica said:

Matu, I am I noob with programming, but I know it is possible because I heve seen it before.

Can't we put your exceptional beautifull circels ( Sounds sarcastic, but realy great job ! ) in the map that is visible when pressing the G button to see map.

That would end all discussion for each map.

Last time it was suggested, it met with downside of modifying gamefiles and thats not what we want to do. If we really want to do it, its not hard to achieve.

Hi, I was the one who kicked Hello.

Several axis were spawn killing, I made numerous mentions and warnings to the entire axis team that I was not going to tolerate heavy weapons over the wall, especially airstrikes and artillery, and I made it clear that any further infractions would result in a kick.

So, no, Hello wasn't specifically warned but the entire team, and the other fieldop, were warned to stop SKing. They did not, so I started kicking as I have seen Jess do on many an occasion.

Pretty sure yolo can back me up on this as he msged me about his team SKing while I was watching the allied spawn.

Edit: So the best way to avoid being kicked is to listen to TM members when they are specifically saying not to do something that you then do.

Edited by StarScream
  • Like 1