Autobalance

Issue: auto balance can happen during fight.

Happened to me where i throw grenade, get swapped through auto balance and have a teamkill. Not that it is a big issue but i think the possibility of balancing can happen during fights feels a bit odd. The same way you dont naturally decide to swap a team during a fight i think auto balance should not either. The idea of auto balance is good but could it be implemented in a way where it could avoid situations like that from happening perhaps? some examples: swap only after the player is dead, pick multiple candidates and swap the one who dies first. Whatever the exact algorithm is behind the auto balance i wonder if it would be possible to make it work in a way where it does not force swap a player who is in middle of fight. In extreme cases it could delete an important defending person or attacking one.

• Founders

just works on time nothing else. and move the last person to join the team. Open to anything if people can make a better lua. Not sure waiting for someone to die is the answer or to throw a grenade no one would every get moved and team would continue to be uneven.

• Founders

Its never going to be perfect and no matter how it does it someone will not be happy being moved. I have no idea how it works it out if people have been moved or if people have join and left. At the end of the day someone need to be moved :D