Hide & Seek Event: Find Your Valentine!

0wN1x

Find Your Valentine! 
Hide & Seek Event

vlntnevent22.png

Will you find your Valentine or will you stay out of the hands of your not so secret admirer? Join us for some fun games of Hide & Seek coming Sunday! 

Time: 8PM CET
Date: 13-02-2022 (coming Sunday)
IP: 46.4.80.110:27989

😘

• Like 4

So let's hear everyone's good, bad and ugly valentines day stories!

A couple of years back, I think just before covid hit, I liked this girl. Friends with her sister, cousins and mother and I'd go out drinking with her sometimes. Decent friends with them all. Anyways one day I was at her house and talking to her mother having a few beers and pretty much got permission to ask her daughter out. I think the daughter was in bed or something I don't remember. And before anyone asks ... no. I didn't pretend to be a plumber and spend 4 hours trying to fix their pipes in an epic 4-some.

A couple weeks passed and I worked out a plan for valentines day. I went and bought her something like this. She's a big Disney nerd and I figure I'd be the Beast to her Beauty or something. I popped over while she was at work and left it for her to unwrap. It had a card in it as well, I don't remember exactly what I wrote but I remember it being fucking embarrassing lol.

Spoiler

61-l8eu36ML._AC_SL1000_.jpg

It turns out she waited until her mother and sister were home together to open it. All 3 of them thought it was going to be a joke and were quite shocked by everything :D A few messages from them back and forth and it's fair to say it backfired. She held on to the rose but I got well and truly friend-zoned. Worse actually as we very rarely speak and never go out any more. Me and the whole of that family.

Someone once said, "No-one ever fell in love without being a little brave". Fuck em :D 

Share the stories if you have any ladies and gents :P Someone's gotta have something worse than mine ... or better! ❤️ 

• Thanks 2

Once, to pull an prank on an friend of the family, I’ve wrote together with ms DK an love letter to our single neighbor. We wrote it lefthanded so he would not recognize my handwriting. And till this day (more then 30 years now) he still does not know it was from us that card he got on Valentines Day 😈🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dragonkiss said:

Once, to pull an prank on an friend of the family, I’ve wrote together with ms DK an love letter to our single neighbor. We wrote it lefthanded so he would not recognize my handwriting. And till this day (more then 30 years now) he still does not know it was from us that card he got on Valentines Day 😈🤣

how often do you write him normal letters so that he would know both of your normal handwriting?

• Haha 2

I probably won’t make it due to work. This saddens me been a long time since I joined one of these events. Next one hopefully!

@Charlie you went for gold ain’t nothing wrong with that! It’s a 50/50 chance. Just not that time. 

my best valentines story is probably my current gf (mother of my child). First year we were together she came round to my apartment with gift and card and I was like wtf is that? She said your valentines gift and I said No! We don’t do that! I gave her the gift back (now this was supposed to be a joke but she kind of seemed understanding to the situation) anyway 4 years later and we still have never got valentines presents or anything For each other. +1 for money saving! 😂😂😂💪🏻

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ctrz said:

how often do you write him normal letters so that he would know both of your normal handwriting?

Back in the dayz we left notes for shopping/mail deliveries as we didn’t had screentech as we know now 🙈🙈so written notes were done by hand 🤣🤣

• Founders
38 minutes ago, Nanaa said:

Oh noes, missed it. What's the idea in this game mode?

so many hide and so many seek. If you are on the hiding team and manage to stay alive until the time runs out that team wins if not the seeking team wins. You also only get hand guns and knifes if you seeking. hiding team can not kill the seekers.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MiniMuppet said:

hiding team can not kill the seekers.

I saw MrMuppet chase Ande through the house and in to the river on Caen. In an effort to save Ande's life I jumped off the roof and body blocked MrMuppet against the pier and stabbed away. I saved Ande's life and was about to kill MrMuppet ... then I slowly realised Mr wasn't taking damage. I had no idea seekers were immortal. I gave my life for my brother @Ande.

:hi: 

• Haha 1