168 days of ban for using a term "gay" as in "gay sex"(WTF is wrong with being gay?) in conversation and usage of term "nazi" when refering to undeniably 3rd Reich Nazi German Axis team? Are you insane?

I can understand a lot but 6 months ban for something like that? That's a peak retardation [yes, NOW that is supposed to be an insult]. I was not even insulting anyone. WTF is that ban supposed to mean?

Edited by PenisPenisPenis
clarification that NOW I'm insulting

• SmallBoy aka PPP changed the title to 168 for using a term "gay" as in "gay sex"(WTF is wrong with being gay?) in conversation and usage of term "nazi" when refering to undeniably 3rd Reich Nazi German Axis team? Are you insane?
  • SmallBoy aka PPP changed the title to 168 days of ban for using a term "gay" as in "gay sex"(WTF is wrong with being gay?) in conversation and usage of term "nazi" when refering to undeniably 3rd Reich Nazi German Axis team? Are you insane?

Who exactly has been insulted by me in game and how? You are throwing accusations without any details. All I remember saying was "gaysex is best sex" and said nazi team in reference to axis team, the team I WAS IN at the time. So unless some heterosexuals feel insulted or people who are unaware that Wolfenstein Axis team is a Third Reich team because they slept on history lessons I see no point in that ban. I have spoken with Tran$i online and I get apologized for mistaking me for other player on this thread. So once again - WHOM did I insult in that match and HOW to grant me this long ban? This thread is becoming ridiculous at this point as no one explained reasoning so far yet ban was not lifted. So to sum up - no one so far pointed out reasons or wrongdoings on my side therefore I see none and I cannot see any as long as I am NOT provided with ANY details. Without details there is no chance of that ban making any sense as there is no way of understanding what was done wrong. If there is no understanding how can it be avoided in the future? Can we finally sort that out?

Edited by PenisPenisPenis

Just for clarification, THIS PLAYER IS MEOWKINS. NOT L/B/S

Afaik, Jess kicked (banned?) you for generally talking about gay sex and saw that you had used the term Nazi previously when checking your history. 

This may, therefore, have been a jump to an erroneous conclusion. However, we don't call Axis 'Nazis' or tolerate any use of that word. Because this is the internet and everyone knows what happens when you start using that word.

Likewise, discussions about whether gay sex is indeed the best sex are not appropriate in game. 

I have been erring towards being lenient and accept that these were not malicious, and I understand your frustration. However, your attitude isn't helping your case.

37 minutes ago, StarScream said:

Just for clarification, THIS PLAYER IS MEOWKINS. NOT L/B/S

Afaik, Jess kicked (banned?) you for generally talking about gay sex and saw that you had used the term Nazi previously when checking your history. 

This may, therefore, have been a jump to an erroneous conclusion. However, we don't call Axis 'Nazis' or tolerate any use of that word. Because this is the internet and everyone knows what happens when you start using that word.

Likewise, discussions about whether gay sex is indeed the best sex are not appropriate in game. 

I have been erring towards being lenient and accept that these were not malicious, and I understand your frustration. However, your attitude isn't helping your case.

His attitude and his nick on the forum not helping at all. He clearly is showing us he cant behave and has no respect at all. Who normal is registering with nick like his ? This is inappropriate 

Edited by lost

Was it Ser Skrutins, Der Fuehrer's Nikla or my private message traffic that triggered the enormous 'rare' occasion of having a fake 'russian' ETPLAYER in Enemy Territory on the server this afternoon? 

Though 'doughlet' has not wrote my any inquire whatsoever.

I got banned idc, though but having to read this in order after being lured towards the forum ..... sparks doubt.

333333333.png

1111111.png

2222222.png

Edited by Thorq

12 minutes ago, Thorq said:

Was it Ser Skrutins, Der Fuehrer's Nikla or my private message traffic that triggered the enormous 'rare' occasion of having a fake 'russian' ETPLAYER in Enemy Territory on the server this afternoon? 

Though 'doughlet' has not wrote my any inquire whatsoever.

I got banned idc, though but having to read this in order after being lured towards the forum ..... sparks doubt.

333333333.png

2222222.png

1111111.png

As @MrMuppet already replied to you, please be patient hè wil get back on your ban by pm asap. 

• Founders
2 hours ago, Thorq said:

You were told to come to the forum so I could privately message you directly, this has now been done, read it and digest, you ban is lifted, for now!

OK, I added too much zeros to number when calculating seconds to days. I can live with 7 days ban. I overreacted because of miscalculation after getting (quite abruptly without seeing anything I would consider a warning) banned. Thread can be deleted as I see issue as resolved in part concerning my particular ban. Points in comments taken to consideration on my side as well.

• Founders
5 hours ago, SmallBoy aka PPP said:

Points in comments taken to consideration on my side as well.

Thank you for taking on board what has been said, I also renamed you yesterday as you have possible noticed, an adult, constructive appeal is always considered more than childish outbursts, including the use of such names.