help needed ! cant load game

kensta

Hi all hope everyone is well its been some yrs since ive been here hopefully looking to bring some friends into the game from Delta Force.
My problem is when i load past awaiting gamestate my game goes strange like bright yellow and a box getting smaller i assume its to do with my gpu? what settings should i change to get this game to run on my windows 11 with a 1060?

• Founders

Hello and welcome back, can I assume you are using ETLegacy? ET: Legacy - A fully compatible Wolfenstein Enemy Territory 2.60b client and server (etlegacy.com)

ET: Legacy (discord.com) 

Join the Legacy discord channel as above and they will help you through any issues and will also gather any information that may help development.

Hope to see you back on our server soon.

Thanks mrmuppet thats deffently a name i remember from bk in the day! just downloaded the legacy version and it works! thank you so much im hopefully bringing a squad over :) as task force elite isnt really a touch on delta force lol check it on steam your c lol. look fwd to killing u or being killed by u's :)

On 2/14/2022 at 2:14 PM, Dmxj said:

nice feel free to bring up your mates to our TeamMuppet discord,

We could make a seperate voice channel for you guys if you want.

https://discord.teammuppet.com

i did wonder wether u guys use discord for voice or teamspeak ? we are on teamspeak but only 2 of us at the momment so will be plenty of room when we join in we will be mainly in the Begginer server and dabling in the main 1 which is CRAZY at the momment like a war zone got to play with so many names i remember just sad no one remembers me hahahaha thats no problem i used to run my own squad and like TM we made our server our home -[InF]- Infamous , ill c u guys about on the battlefield n in comms then take care thanks for the welcome.