Hide & Seek Event: Find Your Valentine PART II

0wN1x

๐Ÿ˜ย Find Your Valentine PART IIย ๐Ÿ˜
Hide & Seek Event

vlntnevent22prtII.png

By popular demand we present to you: Find Your Valentine Part II!
For those who missed out last Sunday, here's another chance of playing some hide and seek.
And to those who were there last time, feel free to join in again. There's enough love for everyone!ย ๐Ÿ˜˜

Time: 8PM CET
Date: 20-02-2022 (coming Sunday)
IP: 46.4.80.110:27989

Edited by 0wN1x
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kensta said:

no shooting? is it a spin off from a roblox game ? never played this but interested if it is i reccomend the toy story map .. do i just turn up ?

Well, the seekers (axis) team have the ability to shoot with luggers to the hiders.

Allies (hiders) can only heal themself or their teammates. It's pretty fun if you drink some beers and have a fun in the server

3 minutes ago, Dmxj said:

Well, the seekers (axis) team have the ability to shoot with luggers to the hiders.

Allies (hiders) can only heal themself or their teammates. It's pretty fun if you drink some beers and have a fun in the server

Sounds awesome as long as someones shooting xD

7 hours ago, Looney Tic said:

I would like to report that the emergency stop buttons in elevator 1 and 2 are broken on the Gold Rush map. With no engie on site to fix the issue that kindda ruined my perfect hiding spot..ย  -- Was Fun!

I loved joining you on your elevator trip though!

1 hour ago, Mister J said:

I loved joining you on your elevator trip though!

I was amazed you could still fit in there with the med-boxes piled to the ceiling, but I was happy to keep the door open just a little longer ๐Ÿ˜‰ I saw you running so fast I thought it would be rude not to let you in.

ย 

• Haha 1