Frostbite - Axis garage spawn

Hey guys,

It's been a while now that I've noticed a "bug", and I must not be the only one, on the frostbite map concerning the garage spawn.

It happens when you are axis and you choose to spawn in the garage (Axis garage) during the warmup. Once the warmup is over and the map actually starts, you will spawn in the initial spawn (Axis barracks) no matter what. As if the choice was not taken into account. On the other hand, once the map is started, the bug does not occur anymore for the following respawns.

You'll agree, it's not a big deal, just a little annoying.

Anyway, cheers!

• Like 1

I think thats one of the bugs that has been so long in game :D . Remember all the traffic jams in axis spawn exit with people who wants to go downstairs vs who wants to go cp area :D 

3 hours ago, Jessica said:

In several maps, there seems to be only room for a limited number of players in the 2nd spawn, and people spawn in the first spawn.

Selecting 2nd spawn might help you. ( But then other players perhaps spawn at 1st spawn )

Similar thing seems to happen in braundorf, some axis spawn in base instead of flag.