Pirates map time

On 4/4/2022 at 1:47 AM, uips said:

Although i think it is even worse in the map Pirates. Ive seen allies stuck at first spawn lots of times. 12min initial time would be nice here with bonus once gate is destroyed.

I suggest 12 (min) Initial time and 3-6 (min) time bonus after blowing gate. Allies are often stuck in this one once the server has more players. It will make one of those games 3min less painful for allies.

• Like 2

Hey uips

Again thank you for all your suggestions. Maybe we should create 1 general time bonusses post where we can bundle every map + bonusses insteat of creating alot of topics.

I ll create or rechange all your map suggestions this friday and will try my best to upload the scripts before the end of the weekend.

• Like 2

On 4/6/2022 at 10:35 PM, Dmxj said:

Maybe we should create 1 general time bonusses post where we can bundle every map + bonusses insteat of creating alot of topics.

I created topic on particular map so it will focus on that map. If there is one big topic and everyone starts posting about different maps i think it will get a bit messy. :P

But maybe having one locked/unlocked informative topic about maps currently on rotation + time lengths and bonuses or any additional info that can be provided, that will get updated in case of changes. But i think having such big topic open will eventually result in lots of posts and hard to keep track at one point.

Something similar to this:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, uips said:

every time axis returns gold it displays +5min time bonus message

Weird!

Good check @uips i'll check config tonight maybe i've putted it on the wrong sections.

Does it only show a message or is there any +5min timebonus everytime? That would be more a problem 😅