Admin abuse on TM beginner server

This is unfair admin abuse on nitmod beginners for no reason and admin admitting that they are abusing power and another TM player was there not sure if they could of done someing but they never did 

Pictures doesnt show "who" is muted and WHEN it started  and what happened first.. This topic doesnt say much to mee.. That what really happened.. Sorry to say, but I didnt understand this one.. That what point of topic.. I mean screenshot doesnt say who is muted by who and how long and why?

They are not screenshots they are videos and it show u goldfinger muting clay  for 300 I think it was and goldfinger also agreeing he is abusing admin power. And goldfinger asking if u have a problem with him abusing admin rights which it not right at all 

Edited by cookiemonster

• Nitmod Admin

Roflll lbn have suddenly become good people? What are you talking about ? Don't you have anything else to do? I have never done anything unfair... Although I had the opportunity to do so for much more serious reasons than the members of your clan have committed. This dragon should be banished, he has insulted me many times... And clay that I muteed knows why I did it and he has no problem with it.

So sad you bring a community in to it when I was just showing what was being said and u admitting that u abuse your admin powers do no reason and thank we always been good people the amount of time we helped you out when u have needed it 

43 minutes ago, Dragonkiss said:

There’s not much to go on… I’d like to see what happend before the first vid… 

That's fine will get the person to pass over the full demo and will post it