You need admins to moderate your admins

spec999

Was accused of using mortar against the other team's spawn which I was not. I was given a warning and I was not shooting it after I saw the accusation in chat because I was in console typing. This means your admins don't actually watch the mortar strikes. I gave the coordinates for where I was landing them and asked if that was considered spawn. I never got a clear answer. Instead one mod told me to stop complaining (how is getting clarity on your rules complaining????). Then another said if I don't like it I can quit. Well I didn't like it, so I quit. The problem here is these same mods pick on new comers are the same mods who let their buddies panzer the shit out of spawn. I spent the map prior getting spawn killed literally 6 times in a row. I know not to spawn kill with heavy weapons. I think TM needs to clean up house. You want ET to survive another 20 years? Then treat others with respect.

Edited by spec999

You mortared caturable flag.Member died and others also complained.Our members isnt oblicated to stop playing and concentrate only to peoples wishes,they are not your slaves.They dont know all coordinates and dont need to go spec to confirm your hits.

What goes to "we let our buddy's spawkill" and "pick on newcomers" is total bullshit from a newcomer,who doesnt kow and repect our rules and moderators.Respect is a two way street.

Bye

3 hours ago, Matu said:

You mortared caturable flag.Member died and others also complained.Our members isnt oblicated to stop playing and concentrate only to peoples wishes,they are not your slaves.They dont know all coordinates and dont need to go spec to confirm your hits.

What goes to "we let our buddy's spawkill" and "pick on newcomers" is total bullshit from a newcomer,who doesnt kow and repect our rules and moderators.Respect is a two way street.

Bye

Matu this is different story.  Im pretty sure this spec999 is "the New normal " and he was mortaring axis second spawn on radar. After he was warned, he was trying to convince us that he is right.  He was shooting slide on radar which is at the same line as axis front spawnexit. After warning he was duscussing with as all the time and I said that he can leave if he dont like our rules

• Thanks 1

Why are we even having these discussions is the real question. The rules are far to specific and difficult. And, as the past showed, they are wide open for discussion or at least fun for some to seek up the edges just for fun of pissing on players  

Edited by Dragonkiss

I dont know about this case, but I always check where players aim with mortar.. If see mortaring in areas which doesnt seem to be ok.. Admins are not doing their job just to make players pissed off, admins try to keep game even and fair to al players and keep things that way that there doesnt come personal problems against other players or racism or anykind of abusing.. They will talk and answer if got complained about actions.. Sometimes its not easy case.. And the thing that TM has been up over 20 years shows only that we have very good and working admin system and great owners and leaders and admins.. Sometimes mistakes might be/could be happen, but if doing many things and watching much whats going on, then it might be very possible that some mistakes happens, but thats just life..

Just sayin :)

Edited by Stumpel