RobYaBliNd Dropping by to say hi

Hello Team Muppet, 

I've been playing on your servers with various names including mmmonster medic,  medic++ & mobile hopsital.  All medic themed as i'm too stupid to play another class.  Soo anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me play on your servers. I've had lots of lag problems for a very long time but finally got things working right. I've tested many times to try figure out why i lag so bad. I've been on your server in the early hours trying to resolve this my end and nothing really worked for me.

I did read about a possible solution regarding disabling   "  interrupt moderation "  and changing the property to false in network settings in windows 10 OS.  I'm not 100% sure if that fixed it or my ISP has actually done something their end as i had complained to them about my lag.  I'm glad after so long trying to get ET working like it used to and finally hitting again.  

So anyway just thought i'd drop in and say hi and commend you on keeping this game alive. There really isn't anything like ET 

Take care all and happy fragging and healing! 

RobYaBliNd

• Like 2

Hi Rob!

Indeed i see you sometimes at our servers what is great ofcourse and we love the feedback we receive from regulars.

About the lag problems, feel free to join our discord server. TeamMuppet discord, we have an open chat where all the Legacy developers are in aswell, they might can help you with some extra settings.

Good luck and frag on!