Kicked by Sty

peQuwque

I was just kicked by Sty without warning because I killed him with pistol in Axis garage in Frostbite. Is that considered a spawnkill? Where else are we supposed to push for objective? I was issued no warning just immediately kicked after killing him. 

Edited by peQuwque

I think there is too much spawn killing on the server recently. PPl abuse the warning system so I just kick if the name of a player sounds familiar. Consider yourself as scapegoat.

Garage is fixed spawn and sk is not allowed there even with a feather. Get familiar with the rules and have fun playing.

DirtyBird, I checked your history 
You have received 4 warmings in past 3 days, even on the same day Sty kicked you, you got a warning from Cyber for a granade in spawn.

Please dont expect to get every map a new warning.
Once you should know the rules, it is fair to receive a kick to make you aware SK is realy not allowed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dirtybird said:

Also this was the first map I played of the day joining the server so it wasn't a matter of too many spawn kills.

you said yourself. we dont allow spawn kill, so first is too much. our members is on server to have fun too, not just babysitting. So please follow rules and let all have fun games.

To be fair that bottom axis spawn is a tricky thing, I know the rules and don't break it but it's kinda hard when axis can spawn there and you're essentially not allowed to kill them despite their spawn blocking 2 routes to progress. You step foot in there or make it through and they spawn you have absolutely 0 chance without being accused of spawn killing.

I'm 99% of the time axis on that map so it works well for me, but the few times I'm allied it really does suck and doesn't seem fair.

You are allowed to fight back once you get attacked. Using light weapons, like smg, pistol, sniper... Just don't drop nades and don't start fights and you'll be OK. I've seen it many times: spawned person is either afk or typing, passing player kills them. In this situation, regardless of weapon used, it is spawnkill

• Like 2

On 11/12/2022 at 8:23 PM, dirtybird said:

I was just kicked by Sty without warning because I killed him with pistol in Axis garage in Frostbite. Is that considered a spawnkill? Where else are we supposed to push for objective? I was issued no warning just immediately kicked after killing him. 

Axis garage is passby area spawn, means allies can use it way to birng obj or to get obj by running through it.. Fighting in spawn is allowed when players who spawn opens fire FIRST against player who is passingby the spawn, and when player who is passingby uses pistol or mp40/thompson or sten/fg42.. BUT the passingby player CANT USE grenades or bazooka or flamer or start shoot with heavy mg to defend his own life when running through spawn.. 

On 11/13/2022 at 9:02 PM, RandyMarsh said:

To be fair that bottom axis spawn is a tricky thing, I know the rules and don't break it but it's kinda hard when axis can spawn there and you're essentially not allowed to kill them despite their spawn blocking 2 routes to progress. You step foot in there or make it through and they spawn you have absolutely 0 chance without being accused of spawn killing.

I'm 99% of the time axis on that map so it works well for me, but the few times I'm allied it really does suck and doesn't seem fair.

Yeah I get the feeling, but it is all about timing. I will give you example of TM Lost; I specced him 100s of times when he was spawn passing and he NEVER sked, so ye, it is possible to play by the rules, and win a map. Same goes for mortar. I specced TM Frenchpie 100s of times and TM FRIEND Neu Rah, and their mortar was never anywhere close to any spawn exit. They just follow the rules. So yeah....

• Like 1