Twice kicked, banned for 24 hours

knuX

First kick: 900 seconds by Flo. Reason: "Toxic"

I said twice "axis are brain dead" (I'm part of Axis, it's not aimed at someone) about 30 mins before kick. I said an hour before the word c**t. I made one team kill in the docs room on Decay and because someone said "is anyone going to do anything about knux team killing" (or something) and I was kicked without warning. He said I had team killed him 5 times which isn't true and logs would show it. Name was 1,8 or something. 

Second kick: 86400 seconds by Flo. Reason: "Please argue in forum"

I came back to server, ask why I'm kicked without good reason and get banned a day. Where in the rules does it state you can't ask a question in chat? If admins can't take being asked a question then mute me I guess, how's a days ban reasonable?

Power trip admin!

Knux, I think you forgot 75 percent of what happened.
You got several warnings for language in 1 day, even when 1 hour before. It was enough to give you a 15 minutes cool down.

When you came back, you started arguin. I asked you twice to stop it and argu in forum, also used twice the command : !rules argument.
You kept on arguing,
Flo also replied several times and asked to stop arguing.

After a smart remark from you, that you can play and argu at the same time, you got a ban for 1 day.

Its not that admins can't take a question, its you cant behave, and you want to be a wise ass with a smart comment about you can do both, instead of listening and stop arguing.

Edited by Jessica

You got several warnings for language in 1 day, even when 1 hour before. It was enough to give you a 15 minutes cool down.
- So I made a comment 1 hour before, and then 1 hour after it it was decided I should be kicked? This is why I asked why I was kicked because I couldn't understand how anything I done directly prior to my kick would mean I was kicked...

After a smart remark from you, that you can play and argu at the same time, you got a ban for 1 day.
- Wow, smart remark = 1 day ban. I have to ask WHY I was kicked so I can explain it on the forums.

Power trip admins as I say :)

Another player who thinks that we OWE him anything or we are working for him. To be clear, admins are players too. We want to have fun, everyday some1 is not behaving, making sk/tk etc. Forum is the place to ask why some1 kick some1, mute, ban etc. In game we want to play or check if everything is ok. We dont have time to arguing or explaining everything in the game because this is not practical. You want to know who kicked/banned You and why. We gave you all the answers. You can accept them or not. We dont need to you kick you instantly, usually we are warning before kicking/banning, but if you doing the same thing again in one day, you have to deal with consequences. You were ask to go to forum and make a topic, you joined back the server and started arguing again. Thats all

Edited by lost

11 minutes ago, lost said:

Another player who thinks that we OWE him anything or we are working for him. To be clear, admins are players too. We want to have fun, everyday some1 is not behaving, making sk/tk etc. Forum is the place to ask why some1 kick some1, mute, ban etc. In game we want to play or check if everything is ok. We dont have time to arguing or explaining everything in the game because this is not practical. You want to know who kicked/banned You and why. We gave you all the answers. You can accept them or not. We dont need to you kick you instantly, usually we are warning before kicking/banning, but if you doing the same thing again in one day, you have to deal with consequences. You were ask to go to forum and make a topic, you joined back the server and started arguing again. Thats all

I asked on the server, discord, and now here and I'm told it's because of language. I said I hadn't used the bad language since I was warned (1 hour before my kick) so why was I kicked 1 hour later? No explanation for it.

So I've made this forum post, and still no explanation. All I have so far is I got kicked for language (instead it was because someone said I TK him 5 times which isn't true, obviously log wasn't checked). And I got banned for a "smart remark" (wtf is that?)

And lost, if you weren't on the server then what's it got to do with you?

Every member can speak in case of reporting one of us. I deal with people like you everyday on the server. You all the time claiming that you did not anything wrong, you are clear, follow every rules and bad admins made wrong decisions. Kindergarten is over, follow the rules and there will be not problem at all.

• Like 1

In less than one hour you got warned twice for bad language, and then intentionally backstabbed a teammate. That's enough toxic for us to kick you and stop wasting our time moderating kids. An adult would have stop after first warn. As stated in game, in discord and here aswell (see post above by Lo$t): we are players willing to play and have fun on the server, not waste our time monitoring kids around. 3 bad actions was more than enough.

You came back 15mins later asking why you were kicked, fair enough we told you the above, twice (myself and Jessica). But you kept asking the same thing over and over. We told you to stop because we needed to play. You could not hear so an admin banned you one day so TM members can focus back on playing. This is a good decision and if you can't handle it, better not to come back and play elsewhere.

1 minute ago, knuX said:

And lost, if you weren't on the server then what's it got to do with you?

As a part of TM community, he has every right to say what he wants to say. Tought times if you dont like that.

As I see it - you behaved badly - bad language. Admins took notice. Little bit later and you are again standing out with some bad behaviour. This time toxic behaviour by calling teammates braindead. 

Sometimes you get away with warning, sometimes you are ignored and some other times kick or even short ban will follow. 

Happens. Life goes on.

But instead of letting this sh*t go and accepting what happened even if it was unfair .. you follow by calling same people "power tripping". Not helping really.

Listen to you own advice and take a deep breath and let it go. Time is up, ban is served.

Its only a game. :cheers:

1 minute ago, Flo said:

In less than one hour you got warned twice for bad language, and then intentionally backstabbed a teammate. That's enough toxic for us to kick you and stop wasting our time moderating kids. An adult would have stop after first warn. As stated in game, in discord and here aswell (see post above by Lo$t): we are players willing to play and have fun on the server, not waste our time monitoring kids around. 3 bad actions was more than enough.

You came back 15mins later asking why you were kicked, fair enough we told you the above, twice (myself and Jessica). But you kept asking the same thing over and over. We told you to stop because we needed to play. You could not hear so an admin banned you one day so TM members can focus back on playing. This is a good decision and if you can't handle it, better not to come back and play elsewhere.

Please show where I used language before you kicked me in the logs, I'm happy to be proven wrong. Yes I used an hour earlier, not before kick. If someone is telling me I team killed them 5 times and I didn't and asking for admin to kick me I'm going to reply.
I don't remember stabbing anyone but we was playing Decay and in obj room so I'm looking at covies. A guy says "knux team killed me 5 times" (untrue, check logs, happy to be proven wrong) and I'm kicked. I was team killed plenty too on this map, it happens, I wasn't complaining once.

I'm asking why I'm kicked/who and explain I didn't TK and no language was used time of kick. Told to go on forums - fine - but it's a LOT easier to know why I was kicked and then come here and say why it was wrong. Instead I get ban for a day. Jessica wasn't playing, they're on spec, don't see it as a problem to ask a question. 

But it's great TM has this admin abuse part of forum. Someone complains and the admins think they're in the right anyway. Very good ;)

7 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

As a part of TM community, he has every right to say what he wants to say. Tought times if you dont like that.

As I see it - you behaved badly - bad language. Admins took notice. Little bit later and you are again standing out with some bad behaviour. This time toxic behaviour by calling teammates braindead. 

Sometimes you get away with warning, sometimes you are ignored and some other times kick or even short ban will follow. 

Happens. Life goes on.

But instead of letting this sh*t go and accepting what happened even if it was unfair .. you follow by calling same people "power tripping". Not helping really.

Listen to you own advice and take a deep breath and let it go. Time is up, ban is served.

Its only a game. :cheers:

So what's the point of this part of the forum? To tell people we don't really care if an admin overbans, it happens. 

Very useful ;)

Ban's not served, apparently it's 24 hours for asking a question ;)

6 minutes ago, knuX said:

So what's the point of this part of the forum? To tell people we don't really care if an admin overbans, it happens. 

Very useful ;)

Ban's not served, apparently it's 24 hours for asking a question ;)

Point of this forum is to ask these questions & complain here rather than:

a) ingame where admin has busy doing also other things
b) in discord where it can become lost when other discussion starts soon after and then noone will start reading all the things that were said in all channels

I dont think admin overbanned - you just didnt get any leeway and that can happen sometimes.

My apologies - 8 hours left to go. That will go fast :) 

1 minute ago, Ctrz said:

Point of this forum is to ask these questions & complain here rather than:

a) ingame where admin has busy doing also other things
b) in discord where it can become lost when other discussion starts soon after and then noone will start reading all the things that were said in all channels

I dont think admin overbanned - you just didnt get any leeway and that can happen sometimes.

My apologies - 8 hours left to go. That will go fast :) 

Asked an admin who was sat on spectator why I got banned, they said go to the forum and not argue and to play, I made a "smart remark" that I can play and argue at the same time, I'm then banned 24 hours. That's an overban mate ;)

30 minutes ago, lost said:

Every member can speak in case of reporting one of us. I deal with people like you everyday on the server. You all the time claiming that you did not anything wrong, you are clear, follow every rules and bad admins made wrong decisions. Kindergarten is over, follow the rules and there will be not problem at all.

I didn't say I followed every rule, are you ok there Lost?

What I'm asking is where's the rule for being banned a day for making a "smart remark" that I can play and argue at the same time. 

5 minutes ago, knuX said:

Asked an admin who was sat on spectator why I got banned, they said go to the forum and not argue and to play, I made a "smart remark" that I can play and argue at the same time, I'm then banned 24 hours. That's an overban mate ;)

Admin in spec doesnt mean that he/she has the whole worlds time to discuss all the topics. He can be checking info from console, watching someones game or doing f*ck knows/cares what else. 

You were exactly what to do -

a) dont argue
b) go to forum for complaints & requesting more info

What did you do? Argued and didnt follow it up to forums.

I'd say that making that "smart remark" just were not smart enough. Some day you get away with it, some other day you dont. Was it worth it? I'd say it also set good example to other people who were in server at that moment on how to and how not to behave. Pedagogically very smart thing to do.

3 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

Admin in spec doesnt mean that he/she has the whole worlds time to discuss all the topics. He can be checking info from console, watching someones game or doing f*ck knows/cares what else. 

You were exactly what to do -

a) dont argue
b) go to forum for complaints & requesting more info

What did you do? Argued and didnt follow it up to forums.

I'd say that making that "smart remark" just were not smart enough. Some day you get away with it, some other day you dont. Was it worth it? I'd say it also set good example to other people who were in server at that moment on how to and how not to behave. Pedagogically very smart thing to do.

You're all telling it's only a game, get over it etc then saying be careful with replying back with a smart remark or whatever because we just might ban you a day :D

But thanks for accepting and clarifying. Make a silly remark back like "I can play and argue at same time" and you can be banned a day for it if an admin doesn't like you 👌

It's less me caring about the ban, it's more pointing the hypocrisy of the ban and then the weak justifications for it

Holy s*, the effort going into this topic.. considering that there is nothing to win for anyone i suggest letting it go and moving oon. Trust me Knux, when you're arguing with 4 ppl at once, its not worth it.

✌️

• TeamMuppet coin 1

1 hour ago, Kuzmitz said:

Trust me Knux, when you're arguing with 4 ppl at once, its not worth it.

+1

/unbind t

or just leave and play/do something else for a while. It's not worth arguing and falling out with people over this game - if I didn't disconnect after bad time in game because of my team I'd have been permanently banned long ago for what I would have said to people. Luckily you cannot hear me when I am playing 🤣

Edited by RandyMarsh
  • TeamMuppet coin 1

1 hour ago, Kuzmitz said:

Holy s*, the effort going into this topic.. considering that there is nothing to win for anyone i suggest letting it go and moving oon. Trust me Knux, when you're arguing with 4 ppl at once, its not worth it.

✌️

Well lately I fill in the time as I work from home with ET but couldn't today ...:D

I get it must be an annoying job to admin when you're trying to play. But admins hold other people accountable without any accountability themselves. 24 hour ban for saying "I can play and argue at the same time" is ridiculously excessive and I'm pointing that out on a place where things like that should be pointed out. Unsurprisingly other admins agree that a one day ban is fair for saying, again, "I can play and argue at the same time" XD

1 hour ago, knuX said:

Well lately I fill in the time as I work from home with ET but couldn't today ...:D

I get it must be an annoying job to admin when you're trying to play. But admins hold other people accountable without any accountability themselves. 24 hour ban for saying "I can play and argue at the same time" is ridiculously excessive and I'm pointing that out on a place where things like that should be pointed out. Unsurprisingly other admins agree that a one day ban is fair for saying, again, "I can play and argue at the same time" XD

If you still havent grasped that this ban wasnt just for one sentence and this is context based thing then there is really no point explaining it to you even further. 

3 hours ago, knuX said:

What I'm asking is where's the rule for being banned a day for making a "smart remark" that I can play and argue at the same time. 

The fact that you expect every situation in the world to be written out in rules tells a lot.

Overall - if you really dislike the work TM community is doing and you are thinking that admins are randomly power tripping then a suggestion to you - theres options to choose to connect other servers or even start a server and a community yourself. :) 

1 hour ago, Ctrz said:

If you still havent grasped that this ban wasnt just for one sentence and this is context based thing then there is really no point explaining it to you even further. 

The fact that you expect every situation in the world to be written out in rules tells a lot.

Overall - if you really dislike the work TM community is doing and you are thinking that admins are randomly power tripping then a suggestion to you - theres options to choose to connect other servers or even start a server and a community yourself. :) 

The thing that tells a lot is how defensive you've all gotten over it ;)

Servers perfectly fine. Admins make mistakes and it's human error, but apparently the place on the forum where you point that out is actually just a chance for you all to reaffirm you make no mistakes. ;)

25 minutes ago, knuX said:

The thing that tells a lot is how defensive you've all gotten over it ;)

Servers perfectly fine. Admins make mistakes and it's human error, but apparently the place on the forum where you point that out is actually just a chance for you all to reaffirm you make no mistakes. ;)

Not defensive. just tried to explain it to you. But seems I would have more success teaching math to my 5yo kids.

When I suggested for you to post in forum instead of the complaining in discord I didnt realise that instead of looking for answers you just wanted to blame someone else.

Maybe one day you will understand that instead of blaming multiple people making mistakes.. it was you who did mistakes.

Your ban is over soon so hf&gl .

1 minute ago, Ctrz said:

Not defensive. just tried to explain it to you. But seems I would have more success teaching math to my 5yo kids.

When I suggested for you to post in forum instead of the complaining in discord I didnt realise that instead of looking for answers you just wanted to blame someone else.

Maybe one day you will understand that instead of blaming multiple people making mistakes.. it was you who did mistakes.

Your ban is over soon so hf&gl .

"Not defensive" yet admin who wasn't even there comments on it. And admins will continue to over react with certain people and bans if when you point out their overreaction they all rally around each other like this :D If you read my post I've never once said "I didn't do this" / "I'm completely innocent" etc etc so how can you say I'm blaming others? I said exactly what I did do and I wanted someone to look into how that warrants a ban. I said the word c*** and was warned an hour before. I made a teamkill. Someone said I killed him 5 times (who has checked logs? No one? Of course ;)) and I was kicked. I come back and ask why and told because I'm toxic and swearing and team killing. I attempt to explain/find out and I make the "sly remark" and I'm banned 24 hours. 

My only mistake was saying the word c***. It wasn't making an accidental team kill and it wasn't writing "I can play and argue at same time". Was a ridiculous ban and I'm sure a LOT less will go unbanned simply because this time it was an overreaction.

Me coming to make a complaint about an admin means I'm called: "a wise ass", "another player who thinks we OWE him anything", "kindergarten is over", "kid", "if you cant handle better not come back and play elsewhere" etc etc. 

Like I said, I'm making the issue because admins like to hold others accountable without any accountability for themselves.

Issue is over. I wanted to clarify that the only reason I got banned was one harmless pisstake sentence and that's exactly what happened 🤷‍♂️

Ok so I went through the logs (which completely destroyed my evening, thanks for that :P )

Spoiler

[2023-01-02 21:28:07] TEAM: ^5KNUX: "what an idiot u are "
[2023-01-02 21:43:52] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "stupid cunt"
[2023-01-02 21:44:39] CHAT: ^I<=^WTM^I=>^WJe$$ica: "!warn knux cunt is not a nice word to use against other players"
[2023-01-02 21:51:14] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "axis brain dead"
[2023-01-02 21:51:48] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "actually brain dead"
[2023-01-02 21:54:37] TEAM: ^5KNUX: "brain ded"
[2023-01-02 21:54:54] CHAT: ^d<=^fTM^d=>^4F^7l^1o: "!warn knux stop namecalling"
[2023-01-02 22:04:58] CHAT: ^01^1.^08^7T^120V: "could anybody explain KNUX to not tk me...?"
[2023-01-02 22:05:23] CHAT: ^d<=^fTM^d=>^4F^7l^1o: "!kick knux toxic"
[2023-01-02 22:21:17] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "whos kicked me?"
[2023-01-02 22:22:18] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "whos kicked me?"
[2023-01-02 22:22:41] CHAT: ^4<=TM=>^3Je$$ica: "knux, it was Flo, but only because he can type faster than I can. Please watch language a bit !"
[2023-01-02 22:23:03] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "what did i say? "
[2023-01-02 22:23:39] CHAT: ^d<=^fTM^d=>^4F^7l^1o: "namecalling then tk back knife"
[2023-01-02 22:23:54] CHAT: ^d<=^fTM^d=>^4F^7l^1o: "not here to argue btw"
[2023-01-02 22:24:37] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "so u kicked me for saying cunt an hour before"
[2023-01-02 22:25:01] CHAT: ^4<=TM=>^3Je$$ica: "knux, please play in game and argu in forum"
[2023-01-02 22:25:24] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "i can do both jess"
[2023-01-02 22:25:43] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "flo u said it was for name calling which i didnt do at time of kick lol"
[2023-01-02 22:26:07] CHAT: ^4<=TM=>^3Je$$ica: "!ban knux 1d please argu in forum, asked enough times now"

First of all we never said we don't make mistakes. We're all humans and we all make mistakes. Thanks for finally making a report in the designated place. 

I wasn't there myself, but based on the logs and the players/members who were there at the time, you were first warned twice for bad language. The kick was for the intentional teamkills (with the earlier warns for language still fresh in mind). Seems like a justified kick to me. Then you came back to argue about the kick. You got your answers, but clearly wasn't going to stop discussing even though you were told twice to talk about it elsewhere and not in the server. Put yourself in our shoes. We have to maintain a peaceful and fun atmoshpere for everyone. During peak time (which was the case now) we have to deal with 50 players, besides the fact that we want to play and have fun ourselves too. It can be a lot sometimes. When you continued to bother the admins, while we have other things to do when in server (which is why you were told to go to the forum in these situations), we had all the right to ban you for a day. Disturbing a full server like that is a no go.

btw, you did tk that guy twice as far as a I can tell from the logs.

Spoiler

57774550 Kill: ^7^5KNUX^7 killed ^01^1.^08^7T^120V^7 by MOD_AKIMBO_LUGER
57964900 Kill: ^7^5KNUX^7 killed ^01^1.^08^7T^120V^7 by MOD_BACKSTAB

And last but not least, while going through the logs I found out you've got quite an anger issue. You might as well work on that if you don't want to be banned again in the near future. Please keep in mind that you're playing on a public server with players in all skill categories. We can't all be as good as you, no need to talk to people like this:

Spoiler

[2022-12-29 18:21:47] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "brain dead axis"
[2022-12-29 18:36:42] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "useless yank"
[2022-12-29 18:58:00] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "sad mortar cunt"
[2022-12-29 19:02:54] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "ban the wnaker"
[2022-12-29 19:14:37] TEAM: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "move u cn"
[2022-12-29 19:20:01] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "more mines u dweeb"
[2022-12-29 19:20:16] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "absolute dweebs"
[2022-12-29 19:32:43] TEAM: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "HEAL MEMEMDSF/nfsnbjf snjsf dnlf  \"
[2022-12-29 19:32:45] TEAM: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "FUCkl"
[2022-12-29 19:38:12] TEAM: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "call him a CNT"
[2022-12-29 19:41:45] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "kexy shut up u fucking peado"
[2022-12-29 19:42:49] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "ban kexy for playing all dear yet still being dog shit"
[2022-12-29 19:46:42] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "yank cunt"
[2022-12-31 16:11:12] TEAM: KNUX: "fyucjkiung move"
[2022-12-31 16:11:42] TEAM: KNUX: "fucking retard"
[2022-12-31 16:12:10] TEAM: KNUX: "team is massive cock"
[2022-12-31 16:14:53] TEAM: KNUX: "liana stop fucking blocking"
[2023-01-01 18:09:22] CHAT: KNUX: "brain dead allies"
[2023-01-01 23:19:45] TEAM: ^1KNUX: "wanker"

And this is only from the last couple of days. Behave from now on or the next ban will be longer. These messages are unacceptable. See this as a final warning.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, 0wN1x said:

Ok so I went through the logs (which completely destroyed my evening, thanks for that :P )

Hide contents

[2023-01-02 21:28:07] TEAM: ^5KNUX: "what an idiot u are "
[2023-01-02 21:43:52] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "stupid cunt"
[2023-01-02 21:44:39] CHAT: ^I<=^WTM^I=>^WJe$$ica: "!warn knux cunt is not a nice word to use against other players"
[2023-01-02 21:51:14] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "axis brain dead"
[2023-01-02 21:51:48] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "actually brain dead"
[2023-01-02 21:54:37] TEAM: ^5KNUX: "brain ded"
[2023-01-02 21:54:54] CHAT: ^d<=^fTM^d=>^4F^7l^1o: "!warn knux stop namecalling"
[2023-01-02 22:04:58] CHAT: ^01^1.^08^7T^120V: "could anybody explain KNUX to not tk me...?"
[2023-01-02 22:05:23] CHAT: ^d<=^fTM^d=>^4F^7l^1o: "!kick knux toxic"
[2023-01-02 22:21:17] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "whos kicked me?"
[2023-01-02 22:22:18] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "whos kicked me?"
[2023-01-02 22:22:41] CHAT: ^4<=TM=>^3Je$$ica: "knux, it was Flo, but only because he can type faster than I can. Please watch language a bit !"
[2023-01-02 22:23:03] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "what did i say? "
[2023-01-02 22:23:39] CHAT: ^d<=^fTM^d=>^4F^7l^1o: "namecalling then tk back knife"
[2023-01-02 22:23:54] CHAT: ^d<=^fTM^d=>^4F^7l^1o: "not here to argue btw"
[2023-01-02 22:24:37] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "so u kicked me for saying cunt an hour before"
[2023-01-02 22:25:01] CHAT: ^4<=TM=>^3Je$$ica: "knux, please play in game and argu in forum"
[2023-01-02 22:25:24] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "i can do both jess"
[2023-01-02 22:25:43] CHAT: ^5KNUX: "flo u said it was for name calling which i didnt do at time of kick lol"
[2023-01-02 22:26:07] CHAT: ^4<=TM=>^3Je$$ica: "!ban knux 1d please argu in forum, asked enough times now"

First of all we never said we don't make mistakes. We're all humans and we all make mistakes. Thanks for finally making a report in the designated place. 

I wasn't there myself, but based on the logs and the players/members who were there at the time, you were first warned twice for bad language. The kick was for the intentional teamkills (with the earlier warns for language still fresh in mind). Seems like a justified kick to me. Then you came back to argue about the kick. You got your answers, but clearly wasn't going to stop discussing even though you were told twice to talk about it elsewhere and not in the server. Put yourself in our shoes. We have to maintain a peaceful and fun atmoshpere for everyone. During peak time (which was the case now) we have to deal with 50 players, besides the fact that we want to play and have fun ourselves too. It can be a lot sometimes. When you continued to bother the admins, while we have other things to do when in server (which is why you were told to go to the forum in these situations), we had all the right to ban you for a day. Disturbing a full server like that is a no go.

btw, you did tk that guy twice as far as a I can tell from the logs.

Hide contents

57774550 Kill: ^7^5KNUX^7 killed ^01^1.^08^7T^120V^7 by MOD_AKIMBO_LUGER
57964900 Kill: ^7^5KNUX^7 killed ^01^1.^08^7T^120V^7 by MOD_BACKSTAB

And last but not least, while going through the logs I found out you've got quite an anger issue. You might as well work on that if you don't want to be banned again in the near future. Please keep in mind that you're playing on a public server with players in all skill categories. We can't all be as good as you, no need to talk to people like this:

Hide contents

[2022-12-29 18:21:47] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "brain dead axis"
[2022-12-29 18:36:42] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "useless yank"
[2022-12-29 18:58:00] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "sad mortar cunt"
[2022-12-29 19:02:54] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "ban the wnaker"
[2022-12-29 19:14:37] TEAM: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "move u cn"
[2022-12-29 19:20:01] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "more mines u dweeb"
[2022-12-29 19:20:16] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "absolute dweebs"
[2022-12-29 19:32:43] TEAM: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "HEAL MEMEMDSF/nfsnbjf snjsf dnlf  \"
[2022-12-29 19:32:45] TEAM: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "FUCkl"
[2022-12-29 19:38:12] TEAM: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "call him a CNT"
[2022-12-29 19:41:45] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "kexy shut up u fucking peado"
[2022-12-29 19:42:49] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "ban kexy for playing all dear yet still being dog shit"
[2022-12-29 19:46:42] CHAT: drunk^3.^9KNUX: "yank cunt"
[2022-12-31 16:11:12] TEAM: KNUX: "fyucjkiung move"
[2022-12-31 16:11:42] TEAM: KNUX: "fucking retard"
[2022-12-31 16:12:10] TEAM: KNUX: "team is massive cock"
[2022-12-31 16:14:53] TEAM: KNUX: "liana stop fucking blocking"
[2023-01-01 18:09:22] CHAT: KNUX: "brain dead allies"
[2023-01-01 23:19:45] TEAM: ^1KNUX: "wanker"

And this is only from the last couple of days. Behave from now on or the next ban will be longer. These messages are unacceptable. See this as a final warning.

Ok two team kills, again in a crazy objective room with 20 v 20 play, can you check how many times I was team killed by that player? Flo kicked me because someone said I TK them. 

I come back, explain, banned for 1 day :D

I'm speaking specifically to certain players in most of those logs who are usually playing along with it i.e. Thomas paine and another American guy I was talking to. It's also completely without context in other examples i.e. Kexy asked that I should be banned because I was spamming team voice commands too much. Pull that log up from a minute earlier to what I said and you'll see that. Clearly I'm not writing to Kexy out of the blue, I'm writing cos he mentioned me first. Massive cock comment is almost certainly to Dubard because we say it to eachother every game. The only one there that is probably out of anger was Liana and I shouldn't of wrote that like that. 99% of what I've wrote there is taking the piss and certainly not out of anger lol.

"brain dead axis/allies" is talking about my team, that I'm on lol, and a part of XD No different to anyone else saying moaning about their team almost every game saying useless or whatever else.

All the same, the reason for the 1 day ban was poor and logs show that. If you're going to show logs of me interacting with players who I play with regularly then you should show both sides of the log! 

Anyway, noted on the language. Rules are rules.

You may think it's poor. That's your opinion. At least now you know where we're at and how we work. Do with it what you want.

I specifically went through your logs now. It takes way too much of my time to go though all full conversations. Besides, it's difficult to tell if someone is being real or sarcastic or talking to a friend or not just by looking at some messages. You can't expect us to tell the difference. The rules are simple. We don't want to see those kind of words at all. No matter the context. If you wish to talk like that to friends, do it privately. We don't want to see it in the public chats.