Why the kick?

surf_dude

Mmm, playing FPS but being an pacifist at the same time… That’s a first for me. 
But when I’m in the mood for non-killing objective gameplay I always fire Stardew Valley up. 
All the pleasures of objective play yet no killing done. 
(No, I’m not being sarcastic).

12 hours ago, Dragonkiss said:

Mmm, playing FPS but being an pacifist at the same time… That’s a first for me. 
But when I’m in the mood for non-killing objective gameplay I always fire Stardew Valley up. 
All the pleasures of objective play yet no killing done. 
(No, I’m not being sarcastic).

In those cases I just grab engie with rifle, same effect xD

Edited by Cyber
  • Haha 2

Well, some people try to sneak from start to obj and to delivery place and might not shoot at all. I dont think "shooting the enemy" is the priority of the game. Completing tasks to complete objective is what should be done. The bigger question is if you hindered or bothered your team with your playstyle that they were so unhappy. I rarely see lots of complaints over people who get 1-2 kills per map when they play some mortar or mg or flamer or covert op (sniper for example) that does no difference.

Warn, put to spec and explain would be better option. Direct kick is bit overkill, but that is just my personal opinion.

30 minutes ago, Jessica said:

There were like 10 people asking me to do something

You can play as you want, but please don't piss off your complete team with the smoke again on places that bothers them for doing object :) 

yea, thats the missing part of the story that "the victim" rarely tells 😕

• Like 1

Hello Friends

I used to get really annoyed  with surf and his smoke  ... I was always thinking just throw it a little further ( like on Alder map playing allies the corner across the bridge /   I swear some allies have  never been round that corner !

but you no what I've seen him play as a medic and hes pretty good , he just  appears out of nowhere when all others are dead and hes fast with the needle too.   

he tries very hard to win the game  I like that he never stops trying.

Good on you Surf

throw the smoke just past the choke points ! .

• Like 1