Adjust spawnkill settings beach

On beach there are two fixed spawns for axis. Both spawns are on the road towards objective. There are thee possible roads to the objective, two of them are at the axis spawn.
Because of this I see many spawnkill warnings, with short spawn times it impossible to get through at short, without spawnkilling (either light or heavy) eventually you will see them either at the first stairs, or right when you enter radio, because it takes 15s from lower to upper and axis spawntime is 20s.

On the other hand, for axis it's a amazing map to spawnkill. The only viable spawnpoint is the flag, but everything is allowed at the flag. As axis panzer I shoot two panzers each spawn in the flag right after spawntime. It's a bit ridiculous, and players like soto are doing the same, you don't even have to think about it. If you know the spawntime shoot 2.5s after that in the bunker, it's always a party.

So I have a few suggestions to improve the rules, you can do whatever you want with it.
- Allow light weapons spawnkill on axis spawns on beach. This gives allies the option to push through the barracks or into the radio.
- Allow spawnkill on the lower spawn, since the lower spawn is often used by the aggressive (good players) that are pushing on allies spawn like the panzer and rambo medics, it will make it harder for them to spawnkill allies.
- Don't allow spawnkill on allies flag. Even if you can capture it back, after it has been taken once, it is almost never retaken again. It's basically a fixed spawn and the only option for allied to get the docs. It gives allies the option to push towards objective with more people.

I agree with the fact that axis get a lot of protection and allies very little. 

However making exceptions to rules based on every single map just opens a can of worms that will never stop pouring out. 

Counter-suggestion: make flag become fixed after being captured for x amount of time. This has been discussed few times already, I'm not sure if it was publicly or just among muppets. 

Regarding allies being "forced to spawnkill" (if I understand correctly)... You can pass the spawn without dropping nades, did you know? :P and you're allowed to shoot back if you get shot at, which is guaranteed, I'd say. And I believe that if you don't wait around with the intention of spawnkilling, noone is gonna look for who shot 2 frames sooner, you or spawned enemy. 

Yeah you can pass axis spawn easily without SK, thats not the problem , You was lurking with panzer and nades there Stangerpork, thats totally different thing. 

But the allies spawn on the other hand is a huge problem, especially if Soto is playing. Dont get me wrong, i understand that rules allow to do it, but for me its such a d* move, if you dont care about other ppl gaming experience, and only about your fraggs.

So yeah make it fixed please, after certain amount of time, that would solve it.

At the end on the day its about everybody having fun.

Edited by Kuzmitz
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kuzmitz said:

...is a huge problem, especially if Soto is playing...

Every time I have to read twice to understand its not me :D 

2 hours ago, Cyber said:

I agree with the fact that axis get a lot of protection and allies very little. 

However making exceptions to rules based on every single map just opens a can of worms that will never stop pouring out. 

Counter-suggestion: make flag become fixed after being captured for x amount of time. This has been discussed few times already, I'm not sure if it was publicly or just among muppets. 

Regarding allies being "forced to spawnkill" (if I understand correctly)... You can pass the spawn without dropping nades, did you know? :P and you're allowed to shoot back if you get shot at, which is guaranteed, I'd say. And I believe that if you don't wait around with the intention of spawnkilling, noone is gonna look for who shot 2 frames sooner, you or spawned enemy. 

But this doesnt fix the issue that you are cut short from one way to deliver docs actually. I would try different variations if Im honest because for some reason I see lots of potential by limiting one of the spawns for axis in the main building (doesnt matter if upper or lower). Its just adds more flexibility for allies attacks. Making flagspawn permanent .. well theres already like 3-5s road to the building and if you try to reach upstairs (which you need to get back downstairs) its even more. Or add some spawn near broken wall - whatever it needs that will fix the current timings that there are. Purely this map has 30s axis spawntime I guess which is lenient enough to have 2 spawns per minute. Dont know how much its in the server right now but also the playercount makes the timing very unfair to allied.

And why to fix maps individually? Because its such different map from others. The only resemblance is Frostbite and there also axis dont spawn close to delivery zone. 

I don't see any problems really ... but I'm always puzzled tho why most allied players  choose to go left outer spawn and go through  axis spawn area !, it just turns into a fight down the bottom left stairs area all game. ( i think some players just enjoy fighting  in that area

should really avoid that area and go up the big ladder  take and hold the high ground and force axis inside

4 hours ago, etplayer47 said:

I don't see any problems really ... but I'm always puzzled tho why most allied players  choose to go left outer spawn and go through  axis spawn area !, it just turns into a fight down the bottom left stairs area all game. ( i think some players just enjoy fighting  in that area

should really avoid that area and go up the big ladder  take and hold the high ground and force axis inside

Well you can get through there half the time, if nothing else it at least keeps some axis heat off the top level. The problem is when more than 3 or 4 people try go that way and end up in a traffic jam.

• Like 1