Some changes to balance things a little?

Hi Guys,

So, finally made it to the forum after a while :)  Now where do I start to begin this post? First of all, I would like to say that I actually like playing on your guys server (which says something if coming from a player who is used to a more competitive scene). If possible by any means, I would like to give some input from the last months I have played on the server to "balance" things a little a bit more. So here are my points :) :

- On the map Frostbite, make the spawntime for axis shorter or the spawntime for allies longer with 2 seconds (doesnt matter which way). 90 percent of the time allies wins this map. 

- Reduce the nades from some classes who have higher amount of nades available. So for example if a class has 4 nades, change it into 3 for example. This would help to make it (hopefully) a less of a nade festival on some closed range maps like for example Braundorf. 

- Dont allow the class Soldier Panzer to have SMG aswell. This is ridicolous overpowered :)

I'm curious about what you guys think of this :).

See ya on the server, 

iNTER. 

Edited by iNTER.

1 hour ago, Jessica said:

Also dont let medics dont give med packs to them self or heal other medics.
Only to engineers to help them with doing object.

Cap medics health to 100hp. Would make it fair. Also we should/could limit max medic lvl to 2 even. Too OP today comparing to engineers for example. Feel free to take away few nades from engi in return. :D

10 hours ago, iNTER. said:

Reduce the nades from some classes who have higher amount of nades available

This is really idea what we should test.. nade spam is huge now 😁

And nice to see you on forums inter :)

8 hours ago, Jessica said:

Engineers can repair other players.30s to full repair.Using pliers On enemy 3s,works as a dyna.causing problably a tks when hes near teammates and kicking out bc complaints,so we dont need to !serverfull anymore

• Haha 1

Agree with Inter.

Maybe on ETL1 : limit soldiers to only one per team, No more mortar / panz etc...  Engi with 4 nades or less

9 hours ago, Jessica said:

For me, this rule would change the game too much, at least compared to the original game I played (Etpro) .

Maybe people should learn to gib more. ==> more gib less revive

Edited by Ralaoups

18 hours ago, Jessica said:

I get your point but what happens is that nobody is gonna be medic anymore and you probably will lose lots of players connecting to the server.

1 hour ago, iNTER. said:

I get your point but what happens is that nobody is gonna be medic anymore and you probably will lose lots of players connecting to the server.

Inter , I do get your point. Engineers now have 8 granades.
But I am afraid that this loosing players connecting to server will happen to soldiers and engineers when we take away the few benefits they have.

Inter , I do get your point. Engineers now have 8 granades.
But I am afraid that this loosing players connecting to server will happen to soldiers and engineers when we take away the few benefits they have.

In my opinion soldier class should not be able to achevie lvl4 like medic and it will balance mortar and pf

6 hours ago, lost said:

In my opinion soldier class should not be able to achevie lvl4 like medic and it will balance mortar and pf

I agree its crazy how fast the pf recharges and how many rounds a mortar can put out( this is really brutal on maps like supply first stage top for axis) 

Bustaa, Panza doesnt charge that fast.

Panza needs about 60% in charge.
The bar starts with 100% . After 1 shot it goes to 40%, and need to charge to 60% to fire 2nd shot.

After that it is a very long wait till charges to 60% .

( Of course it depends on CP build or not, just like filling bar for F.ops )

When I spec medics, I am jalours of how fast that bar filles and how fast they can give med packt to themself.

1 minute ago, Jessica said:

Bustaa, Panza doesnt charge that fast.

Panza needs about 60% in charge.
The bar starts with 100% . After 1 shot it goes to 40%, and need to charge to 60% to fire 2nd shot.

After that it is a very long wait till charges to 60% .

( Of course it depends on CP build or not, just like filling bar for F.ops )

When I spec medics, I am jalours of how fast that bar filles and how fast they can give med packt to themself.

Not just medpacks, but also countless needles and full healing. That also needs balancing because medic should be support role and not the main character. 

Limiting grenades and rifle grenades is (at least) worth considering in my opinion. With server full of players game turns into a chaotic grenade fest full of random frags and deaths.

Anyway, I'm rather conservative when it comes to change gameplay and usually i vote to leave it as it is, because our server is so popular for a reason

and it means that ppl like to play here with present settings. Better is the enemy of good. So, if we plan to change something, we should do it carefully.

• Like 1

I do agree with pushing for a change regarding heavy and explosions overall quantity. That’s way too much currently, especially when looking at crowded maps voted in the pool (supply, eldernest, decay etc…)

Lower to 4 nades max for engi and max lvl 3 heavy weapons would help to lower the mess and frustration of death sprees due to explosions coming from everywhere

• Like 1

-Frostbite

Agree but only when the server has low numbers i.e 6v6. When it's 20v20 frost is a "winnable" map for allies and there's many almost impossible for allies with those numbers, so it helps balance

- Reduce the nades from some classes who have higher amount of nades available. So for example if a class has 4 nades, change it into 3 for example. This would help to make it (hopefully) a less of a nade festival on some closed range maps like for example Braundorf. 

Disagree because there needs to be some incentive to play other classes. It's already a thankless job being eng+smg for example. At least one benefit is more nades? When medic is already OP it seems only fair to negate it by helping other classes. I feel like this one could be helped overall if panzer/mortar was the class reduced as they're the real overkill and nades are just the added annoyance to them

- Dont allow the class Soldier Panzer to have SMG aswell. This is ridicolous overpowered :)

Definitely or at least reduce the recharge speed

I like the frostbite idea, nades should stay as they are imo!

Im 50/50 on the Soldier having access to SMG, on one hand I do agree its a bit unfair to a degree, but on the other hand It's been like this in most servers for as long as I can remember, so why change it? :D

Why do I see medics complain about the granades an engineer has, while I never see 1 medic throw 1 granade at a tank to destroy ?

Lie Jessica ! im throwing nades to destroy tanks etc

Having 8 nades is radiuculusly, so is green syringe. 

If u realy want a balance, everything should be on lvl 0, good luck with that xd

But removing mortar is good start, it only brings rage and frustration. 

Safe nerves, delete mortar. 

19 hours ago, Morton Salt said:

Having 8 nades is radiuculusly, so is green syringe. 

If u realy want a balance, everything should be on lvl 0, good luck with that xd

But removing mortar is good start, it only brings rage and frustration. 

Safe nerves, delete mortar. 

And remove medic class together with mortar…