Matu, and all others , please give your opinion about how I think about 1 spawnpoint.

-Axis first spawn, for me the red mortar is ok,
However about the heavy, since its capture, heavy should be allowed and no blue / yellow needed

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jessica said:

Matu, and all others , please give your opinion about how I think about 1 spawnpoint.

However about the heavy, since its capture, heavy should be allowed and no blue / yellow needed

Agreed, we should align rules with other maps, i.e capturable spawn are only protected to mortar, rest is allowed

Agree with Jessica + Flo, no blue/yellow needed for the 1st capturable stage at all (Axis)

For everything else I agree and makes sense with all other rules, except 1 specific area + 2 suggestions

Looking at the current Pictures, Axis (2nd FIXED Spawn) - It appears to show yellow for the room INFRONT of where Axis spawn (leading to the library)
Suggestion: Could we add another screenshot Cleary showing that room by itself

Personally I don't agree with that for a few reasons, since its not directly the room axis spawn in, they have 2 other corridors + exits to the right

If that does end up being the rule, so be it, but could we have another picture of that specific room clearly showing Yellow all over it, so everyone is clear no panz/nades/flamer/rnades in that area?

Currently as it stands, I would say EVERYONE on the server uses rnades, panz, nades in that area, so there will be a lot of adminwork/warnings and we should make it clear.
Also, for a bit of map bias, I do think if nades and everything is restricted in that room, it becomes very easy for axis to set up camp in that room, be it camping, MG, flamer or anything, knowing they are protected from everything.

For clarification, mortars can shoot CP when its not built right? Im asking because the red zones near CP, i see Axis mortar shoot all time to stop allies from building (both red zones)

420212490_axisspawn.thumb.jpg.bf1157cf635185ce8292f1a4027caa0b.jpg

Edited by Mani

17 hours ago, Jessica said:

yup if u check other map it is only mortar not allowed near flag/cp. It is always swarming with axis in this area. 1st stage of map probably most boring part of map so its good when allies can use field ops to clear up that field :D

7 hours ago, Mani said:

If that does end up being the rule, so be it, but could we have another picture of that specific room clearly showing Yellow all over it, so everyone is clear no panz/nades/flamer/rnades in that area?

U mean that?its all yellow.

axis22.jpg

For clarification, mortars can shoot CP when its not built right? Im asking because the red zones near CP, i see Axis mortar shoot all time to stop allies from building (both red zones)

yes.CP -when built(CAPTURABLE)

Uptated axis 1st spawn.

Edited by Matu

7 hours ago, Mani said:

Suggestion: Could we add another screenshot Cleary showing that room by itself

Personally I don't agree with that for a few reasons, since its not directly the room axis spawn in, they have 2 other corridors + exits to the right

Currently as it stands, I would say EVERYONE on the server uses rnades, panz, nades in that area, so there will be a lot of adminwork/warnings and we should make it clear.
Also, for a bit of map bias, I do think if nades and everything is restricted in that room, it becomes very easy for axis to set up camp in that room, be it camping, MG, flamer or anything, knowing they are protected from everything.

tnx.spawn wont go that far.Here u go,

axis second lirary.jpg

Actually I meant this room/picture:

Are we saying this whole room is yellow?

This is what I was making my comments to about the nades, rnades, panz, I think almost everyone playing the map at moment doesnt realise this room is offlimits to heavies, and thats where my comments about bit bias towards axis etc comes in with these changes. (I mean changes because currently no-one gets warned for anything in this room atm)

so if its not allowed, I think it should be super clear with a pic of this room thats all :), especially as this is how allies playing would see the room, not from the axis standpoint.

LIBRARYROOM (2).png

Anyway think its all clear for me now, but I do think theyll be a fair few warnings in the coming days with this room haha.

Edited by Mani

15 minutes ago, Mani said:

Actually I meant this room/picture:

Are we saying this whole room is yellow?

This is what I was making my comments to about the nades, rnades, panz, I think almost everyone playing the map at moment doesnt realise this room is offlimits to heavies, and thats where my comments about bit bias towards axis etc comes in with these changes. (I mean changes because currently no-one gets warned for anything in this room atm)

so if its not allowed, I think it should be super clear with a pic of this room thats all :), especially as this is how allies playing would see the room, not from the axis standpoint.

LIBRARYROOM (2).png

Anyway think its all clear for me now, but I do think theyll be a fair few warnings in the coming days with this room haha.

Yup Mani i suggested this room should be protected from heavies etc because when allies are on last stage to take docs this is the only way for axis to go to obj (im not talking about route from cp because when allies hold it, it is nearly impossible for axis to go this way). And right now this room is full of nades, pf, rifles etc, sometimes axis cant even pass this room because of spam of heavy weapons.

And when im online and I find that some1 is using heavy here im giving such player warn, so this is not true that there were not any warn because of action in this room  ;)

Edited by lost