ET Beach spawns

Axis have 3 locations under one spawn flag:

• Upstairs near radio
  • downstairs near ladder
  • bunker outside.

I would add a flag to outside spawn so u can choose which location u want to spawn. 

It would be possible to to make separate flags for downstairs and upstairs spawn too if this is wanted. (Or remove upstairs or downstairs  spawn and only keep one)

Also possible to let axis spawn outside when CP is built and and give allies ammo cabinet spawn when CP is bult.

Would be good to make allies flag spawn permanent after being captured for 1min. So no more SK there.

beachssswe.png

Edited by uips

• uips changed the title to ET Beach spawns

This map is so stupid.Allies flag should stay fixed after captured.technically all mortar and artillery by allies are sk because 100axis spawn.

There should be only downstair spawn for axis and sk is over(or make 1additional somewhere between spawn-obj)+more balanced.

2 hours ago, uips said:

Axis have 3 locations under one spawn flag:

• Upstairs near radio
  • downstairs near ladder
  • bunker outside.

I would add a flag to outside spawn so u can choose which location u want to spawn. 

It would be possible to to make separate flags for downstairs and upstairs spawn too if this is wanted. (Or remove upstairs or downstairs  spawn and only keep one)

Also possible to let axis spawn outside when CP is built and and give allies ammo cabinet spawn when CP is bult.

Would be good to make allies flag spawn permanent after being captured for 1min. So no more SK there.

I would keep only the 2 spawns, that are on same Y-level, active. That means the one that is basically under the room next to radio room and the one that near cp. The spawn next to radio room unbalances the map. 

Permanent flag would be good thing (like @Matu also noted). Or just remove flag and make it a spawnpoint as soon as both wall breaches are broken?

23 hours ago, uips said:

i can try make 2 spawns for axis with marker to choose:

1. Under the room next to radio room (12 slots)
  2. Bunker closer to CP (12slots)

nice.

feel free to bump me in discord, i have always time to discuss about how maps could be bit different and theorize how they could play out :)

kuna mina, sina ja  @Matu siin ainsatena arvamust avaldame.. siis äkki võiks mapi nimeks panna hoopis nt "Pärnu rand" või "Stroomi rand" :D ?

• Haha 1

Disabling the axis spawn nearest to the radio would create a huge bottleneck on the ladder. I imagine it would only take 2-3 allied players to completely block any axis coming up the ladder and after that, axis have no chance to defend the objective or radio from either spawn available.

As for the flag, I agree it should be made a permanent spawn after a certain time. But I'm not sure if most of the sk would still be allowed as there technically is another exit available (towards the beach)? Of course permanent spawn means axis could no longer shoot right into the spawn so that's still something.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sebast1an said:

Disabling the axis spawn nearest to the radio would create a huge bottleneck on the ladder. I imagine it would only take 2-3 allied players to completely block any axis coming up the ladder and after that, axis have no chance to defend the objective or radio from either spawn available.

As for the flag, I agree it should be made a permanent spawn after a certain time. But I'm not sure if most of the sk would still be allowed as there technically is another exit available (towards the beach)? Of course permanent spawn means axis could no longer shoot right into the spawn so that's still something.

The blocking would be happening if all axis are dead. But I see it as good evener as currently axis can respawn faster next to radio room than it takes to deliver docs from table to the room. I think its worth a try and to see how it works out.

6 hours ago, Ctrz said:

The blocking would be happening if all axis are dead. But I see it as good evener as currently axis can respawn faster next to radio room than it takes to deliver docs from table to the room. I think its worth a try and to see how it works out.

Don't think this is true. I have delivered docs in 12 seconds and spawn time should be much greater than that.

https://streamable.com/oyn659

Edited by Nanaa

1 hour ago, Nanaa said:

Don't think this is true. I have delivered docs in 12 seconds and spawn time should be much greater than that.

https://streamable.com/oyn659

Sorry, I misspoke. What I meant was kill someone in that radio room area and then "get docs and back" time is longer than respawn. Today you cant really use that route to bypass axis very easily. If they spawn downstairs, then its much more close call.

45 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

Sorry, I misspoke. What I meant was kill someone in that radio room area and then "get docs and back" time is longer than respawn. Today you cant really use that route to bypass axis very easily. If they spawn downstairs, then its much more close call.

Ah ok, in that scenario it is true. Axis respawn is 22s and it takes ~24s to get docs from radio to radio

But consider that allies have 70% win rate on beach. The problem is just with almost mandatory spawn bypassing and sk rules. We shouldn't make winning for axis harder but instead move their spawns somehow so that they are not part of the playing area.

16 minutes ago, Nanaa said:

But consider that allies have 70% win rate on beach. The problem is just with almost mandatory spawn bypassing and sk rules. We shouldn't make winning for axis harder but instead move their spawns somehow so that they are not part of the playing area.

I think one of the main reasons behind that 70% is incredibly short spawntime which is 12s only. Thats way to short imo. Thats with full server 5x per 1 minute 20 allies spawning. If spawntime would be even 15s then that would mean 1 less spawn in a minute. That will even things out. And when axis are not spawning that close to objective anymore and flag could/would be permanent at one point .. then I would see more happening in the middle part of the map and making axis chances of winning better.