Macbook pro 13" mountain lion

MABRUN

is it only possible on the new macbook? the new etpub client might have problems with mountain lion

Iam able to play w:et on my macbook, it just doesn't accept downloads from servers, it quits w:et.

perhaps send me a config or your config that is made for a macbook?

thanks on advance Jesus ;)

everything is working perfectly now, except for the fact that i can not join our etpub server.

i cant enter the server because my mac cant download the file from w:et when loading to tm etpub server.

but i already got the pk3 in my map, so it's etpub that blocks me for sure.

please help me with this guys, as iam not a jaymod player :P

Yes, mountain lion. i got vmware fusion which means i also have win7 on it, but that's laggy, as vmware fusion is a program in mac, so it hasn't full speed as the mac programs does.

perhaps people with a notebook and win7 have special stuff downloaded for a better fps? my ping is good but my fps is 80-85

Yes, Mountain Lion....

Apple will not play game, and it is not a matter of us playing with them, it is a matter of of them not playing with us. If your Mac doesn't work, then I suggest you take it up with them.

After all, you payed for it.

I can say it plain out, because I don't work with that stuff. I just play my guitar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Old topic etc...

You can try to make two partitions on your HD, and install a lower version of OS on it. Should work, if i'm not totally mistaken. I use 10.6.8 and have no problem (except server side lag :( )

I'll admit tho that i'm not sure witch version that support pub, as you need two versions of the game to play jay and pro. For pro you need version 2.6b, while 2.6d is the newest.

There's some dude on splashdamage.com that claims he is playing my (etpub 0.9.,1 based) mod with a ML mac.

http://forums.warche...6-Lion-Mountain

He talks about long soundfiles being a problem. ....'n stuff...

Anyways, if you can connect to an etpub 0.9.1 or gawd forbid, an etblight server, but not an etpub 1.0.0, then it would seem like the problem is with the etkey-generation, IMO. The CURL-stuff.

...So give harald a break, mkay? :D

indeed, mountain lion has an 30 charters limit. and because etpubnight has over 30 charters in it's name it crashes :(

too bad, for such a stupid thing :( is there a way to make the pk3 name shorter ? but probably more people will have to download the pk3 then :s

Im not a such an expert in stuff like that, too bad :(

...So give harald a break, mkay? :D

nope, it's his fault!

If I remember right, I can join etpub 0.9.1, but not 1.0.0. Not sure, gotta test it again.

Mabrun:

interesting, I think OS X supports much longer file names, but it's worth to try, change build's name. If this solve the issue, I'm gonna kiss you.