Wine Mac OS X 10.8 support

Strelok

Howdy Doodles, I updated my Mac to 10.8 from 10.5 and no longer are PPC apps supported so I had to download the windows version and run it via WINE (Wine Is Not a Emulator) and I encountered problems such as the whole start up log that the PC people see was loaded with a bunch of crap such something_crashed something_crashed for basically every file, the game started up... Turned on PB in the profile maker, game crashed tried again game crashed... So I have no PB, even tho I installed in the windows installation. I don't know what version of Direct X the game needs so I am playing with no gfx drivers and the games FPS lags ultra tripping mega ballz, the mouse is VERY choppy... But I can play ET :D

can ANYONE help with these problems???

I didn't know there was a 2.60d Ima get it right now, TO GOOGLE! BTW Morons buy PC's because they will only last 'bout 1 year before they break. Mac's will almost never get viruses, and with the better WINE stuff comin' out, we can play ALL a favorite PC games on a MAC! PC people are the fools Mr. T Pities