Virtual Machine Wolfenstein??

Strelok

So. I recently updated my Mac, and now VERY few exes are working now... So I set up a virtual machine, And now most of my games work... Now when I open up wolfET.exe it tells me no opengl sublibrary found??? wtf?? I have installed the latest direct x drivers, 9 (the vm is Windows XP professional) BTW wolfenstein ET is one of the exes that doesn't work. so I'm basically inactive till I can get a fix somehow.

What virtualization software is this?

If it is virtualbox (think you mentioned this on chat) you need to install the virtualbox guest additions in the guest OS (in safe mode for some windows) to get opengl to work. I had problems with wolf after getting it to run, making it virtually unplayable (Debian + XPSP3 in virtualbox).

Other virtualization suites that may work better. Xen Hypervisor communicates better with hardware but it not available for OSX as far as I can tell. There are other options available for OSX (like Parallels 5), but they are paid solutions.