ET Download for Mac...

ChesS

Strange...I have a Macbook too but I can play...

You have a Lion? The game doesnt start or it crashes?

I suggest you post about your problem to some Mac forum and to write down all the details of your matter.

Hey!
Got Macbook pro and using Mountain Lion. Here are steps you need to do:

• Download WolfET.2.60d.dmg and install it (run the punkbuster installer as well)
  • Generate and download etkey from http://etkey.org/
  • Put the etkey into: ~/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein ET/etmain (Library is hidden folder in Users/username folder, so just use Finder and command: Go - go to folder)
  • Launch the game
  • Adjust your screen resolution in console with following commands:
    • /r_customwidth XXXX
    • /r_customheight XXXX
    • /r_mode -1

Notice, that on the latest version on Mac OS X you won't be able to join ETPub server. We are trying to get it work, but so far no luck. Gaymod, silent and nitmod servers are ok. ETpro has never been supported on mac.

I can.go.on etpro server though, but I have the 2.6b with leopard version 10.8.6 (or 10.6.8 :facepalm: can't remember)

Anyway, chess, wait for mylan or any of.our et moders to reply, I, unfortunately, can't say more then what mylan already said :(

Jesus, 2.60b works for pro and pub (i think) but since he got 2.60d he can't play on them. It has something with how the system addresses the hardware (if I remember correct) and you run 10.6 witch was the last OS witch still did that. 

I had to have both 2.60B and 2.60D on all my older macs in order to run every mod.

can't cause I'm.on the phone now but try to google wolf et 2.60b mac OSX, it should be the first or second link, don't remember. We also have the link somewhere here on forum

Slarty that's the one i get from Mylan and that one isn't working at my macbook air?

Strange, because that's the one I had to use to get it working on my mac. Have you followed all the steps? Included the one with the library folder, witch is a bit tricky to find hehe (shift+Applekey+g and type: ~/Library). Saw in a post you had here that you put the maps in documents?

No, try this one and follow each and every step carefully.