Server Host question

Gidi Merken

Hi There,

I asked some help about hosting a server on one of the Team Muppet servers.

They said that i could get some help here on the forums.

Is it possible to get some full support ( Xfire of someting) by on of the team muppet members/clan owners/hosters.

I hoster a server at a site, so not at home.

Thanks anyway.

Greetings,

Gidi

• Founders

Hello and welcome to the site.

I am at work for the next two nights so I wont be able to join x-fire and hold a conversation.

If you post here your issue I will be able to respond throughout the night and there are several other members with experience on game server hosting who will also participate.

Just give us a quick outline of your issue.

Regards.

I just need someone, so he can configure my server, so its running like a normal server (with spree sounds, xpsave and shitt) 

so i just need to modify. I know i sound lazy, but i just want to have a server so i can play with my friends on.

edit: with ETpub

tho craigs or smirres help is godlike compared to online tuts, id recommend you to try one of these....just google for a etpub setup. you at least can learn the basics from there and have a list of all commands...had a server too ages ago and that kind of stuff helped me. at least, as i wrote, with the basic stuff! rest is: work and trying :D

cheers