Next Even Ideas

next event  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Next Event

• Yes. Make It a New Map Test Event
    • No. Make It The Normal Multiple Choice Poll (please state event ideas)

Been thinking for a week or so now what the next event we should have ..

I was thinking in not making a poll for the next event and purely make it a Map Test event that will be done on our 2nd ETPub server ..

The reason for this is that the topic never gets old in having new maps placed onto the main ETPub server ..

Also i few ppl have asked for this event just to test out new maps that we have never had on the server before ..

Plus we seem to play the same events over and over again which i have no problem with what so ever .. just feels like we need a change so that nobody gets bored ..

If you guys agree with this, i will soon make another topic with a poll asking for the day and time u want the event to take place and also a list a maps we have never had that you would like to try ..

So thats where i am at with this atm .. Would you guys like me to make this event happen or do you want another poll with multiple choice ?

Poll added to make it easier for me to view

Please let me know what events you wold like to have and i will start setting things up as soon as i get enough info

Like I said in competition thread, I remember playing Last man standing years ago and always enjoyed that.

But not sure if it's possible on one of our servers, and I dont have experience with it when there are more than about 16 people. Might be too long waiting times for the first persons that get killed.

- New maps testing would also be very nice !!!

• Like 1

To do something different: Domination, also called ET-Powerball (it is like soccer and makes the most fun without shooting).

Agree, wanted to suggest it too. I'd also prefer it without shooting with custom maps.

For those who don't know it:

It's probably more like rugby/AE "football"/handball than normal football (what the hell is soccer?!).

• Founders

Infected event :D

To do something different: Domination, also called ET-Powerball (it is like soccer and makes the most fun without shooting).

We even have a server set up ready, just needs the start button pressing.

Oh yes, new maps ftw! Btw I think it's time to change few maps on pub, also I'm a bit tired of ppl playing same maps all over again after 10maps period...But that's for other topic about map suggestions.

And ofc test some of them which are not so quite good for pub like Ben said :)

I also would like to play ET-Powerball event.

Rtcw :D

tumblr_m6ltahkF0P1qc6ais.gif

tf2 event ?

yes. nice idea mooney :) tho id prefer a TF2 event, but we still can do a unofficial one :)

Infected event :D

nice idea too. ill say we choose the powerball-thingy :D