FPS

JaR

Hello all,

First of all, that U.S. swimmer - Lotche, or whatever is a LOSER !!

That said, Guys/Gals......... I mostly play on the "Base Race" server, but by the end of mission play my  Eyes are CROSSEYED !!

I see that the game is running constantly @ 45 FPS ,   Is there any thing I can do to increase the FPS or what adjustments do I need to do on my Monitor & Videocard settings ?

Help  ./- (

Edited by JaR

Hi man,

first of all, I like to see questions like yours - with full report in attachment :) Well done!

Nlw, back to your problem. It looks like you have ATI Radeon card. On many threads here, you can read simple advice:

For new ATI video cards, try /seta r_primitives 2 on console/your config!

So, try it first and let us know if this helped to you or your problem persists.

Cheers

Unfortunately it did not help........Could it be because I'm running ET 2.55 ?

I decided to do a clean install of ET 2.60b ......... and Im running at 90 fps

As an experiment , I downloaded the 2.60b update and installed onto my ET 2.55,  after update it still ran at 45 fps

No crying over spilled milk here ;-)  .  The only bummer is that with the clean install of 2.60b, is that Im starting all over from "0" XP

Its ALL GOOD !!!

Thx again

Just save your etkey next time and wont happen again, funny...cause i never do it, i always have put my lvl back. 

Xp isnt a problem anyway, youll gain it no time, the pain in the butt is the stars classes.

Anyway, have you tried to set up you rate higher? Bring your et to lower settings? 

Feel free to let us know, we're here to help. :)

• Like 1