Stream Night!

miraro3

yCBRcwY.png

Time for a different kind of event: a stream night!

Next Saturday (10/09) our very own @VeryDead will stream himself playing the game he won by completing the iraira map. (see our last giveaway )

The stream will start at 19h gmt (UK time) on his twitch channel

Grab a few beers and join us on TeamSpeak while we hang out together and have some laughs. Help VeryDead complete the puzzles in the game or join our drinking game if you want to make the stream a little bit more entertaining :D Funny conversations garanteed!

Crystals of time is an indie puzzle game that features hand drawn scenery.

"Help Ashley Ford find her father and solve the mystery of the Three Oak Mansion. A professional thief, Ashley has inherited this hobby from her father, who suddenly disappeared one night while he was trying to sneak into the Three Oak Mansion.
You start the game in front of a big, deserted house that hides a lot of secrets. You are carrying a mysterious crystal that will help you travel in time and find the clues that will lead to the end of the adventure."

If we enjoy doing this more Stream Nights will follow, with different games and different extra's!

We hope to see you there.

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 3

Thanks to those who came and stuck around for a while, it was a fun experiment and I think we're going to do this more every once in a while :D

The game isn't the most entertaining one, but it invited the audience to help VD to help complete the puzzles and searches, which was nice ^^

• Like 1

Yeah, the game itself wasn't very fun and got repeative fast, but atleast I could show off my random clicking mechanics.

I would've finished the game in 1 go and streamed it, but this happaned....

Well I'm still gonna finish the game alone ( or atleast try to, and give up fast. ), if some1 is actually interested, u'll have to go for some walkthroughs ( I'll proably end up doing it. ).WELP.png

• 2 weeks later...

Although I arrived maybe bout ~30mins late or so I was there most of the time, on and off as I had to keep running back and forth. 

TS gathering of you guys gave it something and made it somewhat watchable, although not very attractive to keep watching, but at least you could hear TS chatter and all the bad ideas Ben gave you VD. 

• Like 1