Stream Night 2!

miraro3

L16MWhF.png

Hello guys!

Upcomming Saturday @VeryDead and myself will organize another Stream Night!

Last time we played Crystals of Time which was a mediocre game at best. Luckily the beautifully drawn scenery and the ability to help VD stumble through the puzzle games was at least somewhat entertaining.

This time around we will be playing a well known game with a lot more action: CS:GO. This game isn't free-to-play but we invite everyone to join us in-game during the duration of the stream.

We will try to make the stream as entertaining as possible for those of you who aren't with us in-game. There will be drinking-game rules for the viewers that want to participate in a drinking-game and the fact that we aren't the best players out there will almost garantee that you will witness us failing pretty hard.

Also, I will announce another game give-away after the event. I might give a little hint during the stream about what exactly you will have to do to win the prize. This might give you a small advantage over those who didn't catch my hint. Be sure to be there from the start so that you don't miss it!

The stream will be broadcasted here: Very dead's channel

You can join us on Teamspeak here: ts3.teammuppet.com

We hope to see you there!

Edited by miraro3

• miraro3 pinned this topic
  • miraro3 unpinned and pinned this topic