Spawnkilling

yiggz82

I know this is just a game , but sk is really annoying especially arty sk . if the rules are no sk on fix spawn why is it tolerated?  who wants to play if he cant even leave spawn? Number of players  is small but im affraid it will get worse.                                 

thank you that u opened it here. We will take a look on this. I fully agree with you that this is ... well ... far away from the things that we want to accept... feel free to catch us on the forum or give us nicknames and we will deal with it. we really want to keep the friendly place on our servers but we can't be around 24/7... so let us to know what happened and someone from the admins will deal with it:) Thank you and enjoy your time on our servers :)

Sk is annoying as hell and we usually try to make it clear and punish those who do sk. Unfortunately there will be times when we can't do anything about, when we're not in server for example.

thank you for reporting, if you could provide screenshots, demos, name player I will deal with them personally and i won't be nice :D 

cheers.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jesus said:

thank you for reporting, if you could provide screenshots, demos, name player I will deal with them personally and i won't be nice :D 

oo yeah I confirm he isnt nice :P

Agree with opinions above we dont tolerate SK (unless its capturable one) if any of us are on server we react immediatly, if nobody around you can also send us demo and we will punish. We did ban people for that in the past....

We really want for this place to be nice and friendly and everybody have fun and meet nice people :)